Is there anything wrong with young siblings sleeping in the same bed?

3mo this is great never thought i would get this many opinions :)
3mo thank you all for your opinions looking forward to more

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. I have two brothers and we had to share a bed at times growing up. Initially all 3 of us were in the same room with bunk beds: a double on the bottom and a single on top.

Then again, I don't see anything wrong with two adults sharing a bed. I'd prefer not to, but I've shared beds as an adult with guys and girls (completely platonic).

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all.
    People always want to make things sound awkward or wrong in some way.
    It's perfectly normal.

What Guys Said 11

• Opposite sex? What age? I don't think children of the opposite sex should be sharing a bed beyond the age of 6-7.

• There's nothing wrong when they are still kids. But when one of them starts hitting puberty then it needs to stop.

Why when they hit puberty?

@kasey_15 I've seen it happen. And I rather not take chances.

Well just saying I've slept in the same bed as my brother who is the same age as me and nothing happened

• Some people will say there is, but honestly I don't see a problem it's not like there gonna be sexually active

• Umm yea as long as they don't end up having sex it's ok but then again who am I to judge? :)

• Supposedly no problem

• nope. unless they are into some creepy stuff

• No as long as nothing happens.

• Nope
    Until they do some shit

• How young? But if sometimes still not problem to me

• nope.

• My sister insisted we slept in same bed instead of me on the floor while on vacation, I knew it was a little weird since I always have morning wood all night long.

Nothing happened of course but still a little weird

What Girls Said 9

• No... My brother and I slept in the same bed for a few years when we were really little and when we got separated beds whenever id have a bad dream I'd go sleep in my brothers bed

so there no awkward moments when you share a bed?

well it has been quite a while but no... I don't see why there would be.

• No, my sister is 11 and occasionally she still wakes up from nightmares and comes to sleep in my double bed. I don't see anything wrong with it.

• I think it's not. Me and my brother used to sleep in the same bed sometimes when we were kids. And even now that I'm 20 and he's 16 we had to share a bed during vacation because there was no other place. We both had no problem with that. We both get our side and that's all.
    As long as there no strange things happening I think it's just like sleeping in the same bed as your parents or as with your friends.

so there wasn't any awkward moments sharing?

No never of what I can recall. For us its really usual. But it's sure that I would not like to share my bed everyday with him. As a kid no problem but with growing up with need some intimacy and if it's possible have our own place.
      We were always close and have a good relationship even though we weren't living always together (we don't have the same mother) so I guess for siblings that aren't close or who don't have a good relationship it may be awkward.

• Of course not, it just shows that they are close.

As long as it stays like that - a sibling thing.

It is only wrong if it becomes sexual.

• Not really, as long as NOTHING sexual is happening between any of the siblings then nothing is wrong.

• Nope. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

• It depends, I used to sleep with my older sister when I was younger.

• If kids-------OK
    Young but same sex---------------OK
    Young but opposite sex----------------Inappropriate.

• Wrong if their not the same sex

What if they aee lesbian ir gay?

how is it wrong? They are siblings... they just want to sleep not bang

@Zendrya It's a couple things they shouldn't do what a couple do. It's inapropriate