What something people are kind of surprised to learn about you?

I can repair broken iPhone screens, it's not difficult at all but people still act like: "OMG!"

0|0
15|17

Most Helpful Guy

• That I like to take to the air... everything that has to do with planes and flying is my guilty addiction :D

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That I'm a vocalist and that I design clothing. Maybe something else too... no idea, though. Nothing else comes to mind.
    (All hobbies, unfortunately.)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I've never seen popular movies such as The Godfather, The Matrix, and Forrest Gump and popular TV shows such as the Sopranos, Friends, Seinfeld or Jersey Shore.

1|0
    0|0
  • i leave the bottom two screws out so i can pop my screen off anywhere if there's a problem (using my fingernail).

eventually i just repair the actual glass... and now i just glue down the 4 corners so in the event of a drop, it's an $8 repair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not drink alcohol.
    I do not want to get married
    I do not want to have children
    I do not believe in god
    I'm a virgin
    Never had a girlfriend
    I do not watch TV

True story.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I am actually a pretty nice guy behind all my cockiness. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • That I do boxing (since I was nerd for most of my younger years) and that I understand (and can talk a bit of) swedish.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I struggle with deep feelings of loneliness...

1|0
    0|0
  • People are always surprised to find out that I'm poorer than them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get that for anything I repair too except from people who also know what they're doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • People are surprised about a lot but nothing worth mentioning here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to ride horses and I enjoy canoeing/kayaking/windsurfing.

1|0
    0|0
  • that I'm single, not married.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Mexican and people get surprised when they learn that I listen to HEAVY metal 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no surname

1|0
    1|0
  • That i have really bad anxiety some time and panic attacks people are stunned

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got 12 toes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea it's not that hard at all, yea people do the same, with me I can fix things and people think I'm smart even tho I don't feel smart, but some think I am, I must be smart tho naturally I don't know.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• That I swear sometimes. If they don't know me that well. Just because I'm quite softly spoken and 'posh'. I'm not averse to swearing in any way (unless it's slurs obviously) and I do quite often, but people get surprised all the same

1|0
    0|0
  • I program and I'm really into photography
    For some reason people don't see me as someone who does those things LOL not sure why

1|0
    0|0
  • People always seem to be surprised that I'm introverted until they really get to know me.

1|1
    0|0
  • That my daughter is actually my daughter and not my sister 😒🙄😒
    They either think I'm lying because I look 15 with a four year old or they think I'm lying because my body doesn't look like I had a baby. It's honestly annoying af 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg that's awesome. God you're so smart. People are really surprised when I say I can drive stick. And fix a flat tire 😂😂 it's not hard at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • You must make a lot of $ wow dude. I've seen vids on it but I've heard the other parts can be easy to break.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every time I lift anything heavy and when I solve some issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • That i can sing and cook. Oh and that im good with kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can play multiple instruments, do animations in spare time, have a life lol.
    I mostly keep to myself, ergo awe at my dope life.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I have a degree in civil engineering

1|0
    0|0
  • That I was straight

1|0
    0|0
  • That I never been to college, but starting college on Monday.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I can sing and I'm comfortable and confident around all animals.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I know three languages

1|0
    0|0