How many people are watching this breathtaking ISS (International Space Station) Livestream today?

The last two days the ISS (International Space Station) has been broadcasting a live-stream on YouTube and other channels for the world to see, overlooking the Soyuz Command Modules and onward to the Earths Horizon and have a glimpse of our future as a species.

i haven't made a question/topic for myself in a long time so i decided i'd start my first in over a year with this question, how many people are watching the Breathtaking ISS Live Feed right now? are you enjoying it? pls give us your thoughts while watching this stream :)

- Currently in a Steady A-synchronous Orbit over the Atlantic Ocean in a Retrograde Perspective. -

3mo bump: live-stream has been active for roughly 96 hours, orbiting earth at roughly 400km from sea-level overlooking the 2 Soyuz Command Modules in its Aft.

Most Helpful Guy

• For once, I read it ISIS instead of ISS, I was like "Is that a new beheading video, live?" LOL. Thank god haha

I didn't know about that. It's amazing. Thanks for notifying me :o it's breathtaking. There is a chat option too and people are posting hilarious comments like "Allahu Akbar", "I'm Batman", "Hey mom!", "Any parachutes?" LOL.

Wish it were available in 360° view. I wish there were more penguins on that snow too.

lol i actually doubted myself for a sec and checked if i mis-spelled it xD

Interesting. Do you think we can see objects? Or did you see any?

there might be, satellite placement is based on a LEO, HEO or GSO (low earth orbit, high earth orbit or geosynchronous orbit), satellites are placed in these orbital presets based on their weight, purpose and price (because the higher the orbit the more fuel needed and thus more expensive)

so we could maybe find satellites in the same orbit as the ISS :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, No, hun, I Didn't catch this Today on YouTube.
    However, I did Hear some Big News Today on TV, that Nuclear Weapons are Trying to Be Stolen from Turkey and if this is So... Watch out for More in Store with Isis.
    Good luck and Thank you for Sharing, hun. xx

the news nowadays is depressing so i'd much rather surf the net for this sort of thing, i didn't actually find it in my homepage and i only found out by accident :p

I know, @renogaza, but I tend to Learn a lot Plus what I can Do my own Homework Online to see what is Coming.. Thanks to for the Like, hun. xxoo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 13

• damn i haven't been keeping up on news so i didn't know this was happening. really freaking awesome

i actually didn't find this in my youtubes homepage, i just stumbled upon it.. but i'm definitely glad to have found and shared it :D

• Wasn't even aware of it lol

• Wow, its soo amazing.

• I didn't know this happening.. sorry.

no need to apologize, i'm glad i got to let people see this :)

• Go human !!! : )
    Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

with all the negative questions in gag recently i'm glad i could put a smile in gag's face again :)

• How long will the stream be up? I hope I won't miss it :(

there weren't any announcements for when it would stop but its been streaming for well over 48 hours already, i hope it goes on for the whole week :)

Thank you :D I put it on my big screen and it feels awesome xD

• CGI can do wonderful things

• Tv is lame

tv is lame lol, that's why we have the wondrous wonderful magical world of the internet xD

• You too!!

• we all know the earth is flat.

• It's so calming, I wish I had found this sooner!

• I'm not watching it.

• Not me but already seen it

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure if I like it... Haven't been watching it.

Need to see more before I am able to form an opinion.

• Woahhhhh these types of videos always make me feel so small :o
    It sorta reminds me of this:
    www.metatech.org/.../Solar_System_3.jpg

• Ohh, I didn't know about this. It looks quite surreal. Everything looks so peaceful from afar.

its a beautiful thing to watch when you wanna just clear your mind and relax, just like staring at a clear night sky but grander :)

• I am no :) Lovely post, thank you

• I had no idea this was going on... shows how much I pay attention. That's so cool, though. :)

• I am, I am! :)

cool! i thought by now that nobody saw it in gag before i posted this, i'm glad i was wrong :D

• My knowledge of current events is so outdated. Haha.

Bloody amazing!

• Nope, I haven't seen it our heard about it. I haven't been watching the news or anything though. Sounds cool!

• wow didn't know about this