What is/are your favorite thing (s) about yourself?

Physically/looks-wise?
Personality-wise?

I just feel like spreading positivity right now :). Obviously there are things we wish we could change about ourselves, but what about the things that you love about yourself?

Physically, I'd say my legs, my hair, and my eyes. My legs are long and thin, and I've been getting them more toned the past few months and I'm loving the results. My hair is long, blonde, and straight, and I always get tons of compliments on it. My eyes are a dark cool green.

Personality-wise, I think I'm great at giving people advice and encouraging them to be the best that they can be. I also think I have a good sense of humor.

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically my hair and my eyes. Bad hair days aren't even a thing, and as for my eyes, they are blue-grayish which is kind of cool I suppose.

Personality-wise, I am often told I'm kind and helpful and I'm a hard worker, so I guess that's something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically, I'd say probably my eyes. They're like a blue-y grey colour and they're really bright and yeah, I think they're pretty. I also like my hips a lot because they're so wide and it's something that I find attractive.

Personality, I guess I like that I'm pretty kind. I'm constantly told by my boyfriend that I'm being too nice and I need to stand up for myself rather than let people walk over me and yeah, I'd like to be a little more confident in telling people not to be shits, buuut I like that I'm forgiving and I'm kind to people. It's more being a pushover than anything else though :P

What Guys Said 11

• I like my happy and childlike excitement and versatility as well as the good level headed advice I'm told I give.
    But I won't say I'm proud of my penis size because even tho I am that would be awkward.

Now I could list a million things I don't like, but I try to focus on these things and display them better in public.

• Physically - naturally tan skin, arms, eyes, and hair
    Personality - goofy, fun to be around, don't take things too seriously :)

• My smile I guess and I have a decent sense of humor :)

• The thing I like most about myself physically would probably be my height and my eyes. I like being tall, for some reason it gives me more confidence. I get some compliments on my eyes which are very clear blue and I like this.

Personality wise I think I'm easy going friendly and funny. I get along well with most people I meet fairly quickly. I really believe I have good communication skills.

Grest question! It's nice to get a bit of positivity about yourself 😀

• My eyes

My unbreakable confidence

• Physically- My heart/mind

Personality- Sure in myself, direct, open, honest, accepting of all and non-judgmental

• Being a sour pessimistic asshole :D

• Look wise: My jaw and face structure

Personality wise: My humour

• Knowing the reason for my existence and goals and knowing how to achieve them.

• I like my droll sense of humour.
    I like my beard. Actually I love it, I enjoy stroking it more than my penis.
    I like the fact that although I fail a lot and my entire existence has been an abject failure, I refuse to admit defeat and keep trying to make a success of myself. I'm either too stubborn for my own good or I'm a very persistent man.
    Lastly, I like the way I will put those close to me first, I will make sure they eat and drink before I do, I make sure their needs are met and this can be at the expense of my own.
    I'm a lot of things, but I am not selfish and I am thankful for that.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Physically - They're usually green with specs of amber but sometimes they turn light green and they look really bright in comparison to my dark hair. I also really like my smile because it's huge and I have two dimples but one is deeper than the other. Plus, I paid good money for these teeth! ;p

Personality - People tend to have a lot of fun with me when we get together and I like making people feel at home with my granny ways.

Eyeballs is what I was referring to, those green things I talked about lol

• Physically: My eyes
    Personality: My humor (cause I am HILARIOUS) and my empathy.

• Physically - My legs, my boobs, my face, my skin color

Mentally - I'm easy going & confident & pretty funny

• my eyes (I would consider them big and they have a blue gray color, plus I can apply a mean mascara and eyeliner) as far as physically, and I like that I am open minded.

and my legs! they are very long, I'm 5'9 but my height is mostly in my legs. any tips for getting them toned? I'm happy with the way mine look now but I'd like to get them more tight and toned.

I've been squatting and lunging with weight at the gym and also running on the treadmill!

• I like my figure, hair and face. I like my humor and easygoing personality along with curiosity.

• Bubbly personality. Positive outlook in life. Confident. Proportional body shape.
    and a few others. But I will start sounding arrogant if I contnue.

• My eyes- big and green with little splashes of gold. No, not hazel- literally bright gold.
    My smile- I have great cheekbones and when I really laugh, dimples.
    My hair- I have a pixie cut and look like a million dollars with it.
    My breasts- they are nice sized. I'm glad I'm big breasted because otherwise I may look like a guy when I wear boyish sweaters- but nope. I'm a 32D though, so it's hard to find sizes 😑

• i'm positive and openminded.
    i'm very loyal.

• I'm not a big fan of myself. Not much at all.