What do you think of this creepy video and can anyone tell me what they are saying?

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn I really want to translate it because I know it's in Arabic I already watched it a few months ago, but rn everyone is sleeping don't wanna watch again ><

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Scared lol?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Ty for the translation.

• 3mo

Thanks you are definitely gettig mho

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao, actually I experienced something similar to this but not that one :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I saw this video a while back. I think it's definitely creepy! But as far as this person being a witch, I'm not too sure. Perhaps where they are from, that is what a witch is like. And it's possible this person considers themselves a witch.

It's definitely random, and if this happened to me I would be freaked the crap out!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna guess it's another language for the most part? Or maybe babbling that I don't understand. Either way I wouldn't wanna hear this when I'm in a dark place alone LOL I scare easily

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not clicking on that chit. She's probably chanting to Satan and summoning demons. Freaky bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like their just saying random nonsense. Then towards the end it sounds like he's yelling, "Oh god!"

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg! That is so scary!! Wtf?

0|1
    0|0
  • Fake or not its interesting.
    I think I can hear "oh god, oh no" something like that. No idea but whatever is going on I want to investigate! Where is this?

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not clicking on that or else demons will find me and come into my house

0|1
    0|0
  • "creepy video" = me baited :)

Real or staged I don't know, but it was an interesting watch.
    TY.

0|1
    0|0
  • WHAT THE HECK
    Thats soooooo creeepy !!!
    I might be a bit naive but it could just be an old women that blocks her back or something and ask for help...

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what that shit is... But I ain't clicking it cuz im not into jumpscares

0|1
    0|0
  • You know that's not a real witch though?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• O I've had plenty of experiences with actual witches -_- very creepy people, evil to.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Not all of them are evil lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Phoenix98 alright well thanks for the scare.

• 3mo

@Summer_Bunny Anytime.

• This is funny.. 😂

0|0
    0|0