Do you feel like you look good or ugly?

Just a basic question i mean sometimes I think I look good and sometimes ugly it all depends.

0|0
29|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually feel at least a bit above average. I wouldn't necessarily say pretty. This summer has been awful. I pretty much stay indoors, I stay home all day eating junk food, and I ran out of my favorite super intense moisturizer that balances the harshness of my super potent acne medicine so I look like absolute shit. I'm super pale, I've put on some weight, and my face is dry, peeling, and breaking out. When I don't use a good moisturizer then my acne medicine dries out my face. When my face dries out my skin literally just starts peeling off and breaking out. I've just been hiding in doors because I don't want to be seen. Every day I wake up and I get dressed and then change 10 times and then usually settle on an outfit I've worn a ton of times or just change back into my sweatpants and stay in doors. I refuse to wear shorts, form fitting shirts, or sleeveless shirts. Everything seems to show off how fat and jiggly my legs are, or they show my belly rolls, or my flabby arms, or my cellulite, or it draws attention to my flat chest or my weird shaped butt. Last summer I was so much braver and so much more comfortable. I wore skirts, shorts, tanktops, and even a dress once. This summer I just pretty much kept all my jeans ane men's t-shirts on rotation. I feel like a pile of shit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women's self-image depends on how much (and by whom) they get hit on and asked out; how much they feel wanted.
    Around Black and brown guys women feel attractive and desired, since Black and brown guys constantly cold approach, hit on and ask women out.
    Around White men most, if not all women feel unattractive, rejected and sometimes even hated.
    White men are too passive and lethargic when it comes to hitting on and asking out women.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 28

• On the weekends I look on point 👌🏻

But during the week I wake up at 5am, shower and brush my teeth, then fall back asleep at 5:20-5:30am until I wake up with like 5 minutes to leave the house for work.

So zero effort goes into my appearance M-F, because I choose more sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good because of the constant attention I get from the opposite sex.

Its a great feeling but like every one of course I have insecurities :)
    But they're something I never dwell on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day, my mood, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day. Usually I feel aiight. Like I said, my city is filled with gorgeous people. So it can be a little intimidating.

U should always feel confident though. You're a great looking guy 👍😎

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I get that a lot that I'm good looking , but I still find myself getting insecure once in a while. I mean when I was a kid I would literally stress over everything lol my looks, my school work. But now I don't worry as much. Thanks lol and your pretty good looking yourself.

• It really depends. Some days I feel bloated and fat, and other days I look in the mirror and am like "damn, I'm hot as hell!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think I was cute but my self esteem has gone down rather sharply. Body dysmorphia is terrible😥😒

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I think I deal with the same, body dysmorphia thing, but it only seems to bother me when I'm under stress, like when I work and get tired I think about my looks.

• How most people in this city look good, compared to them I'm a walking potato. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm average-looking.

0|0
    1|0
  • Easy question (for me that is) when u feel good about yourself you feel like a better person and that's how it should be feeling better about yourself makes you happier

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look good.
    I'm not gorgeous or anything, but I also don't think I'm ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am whatever people think I am.

1|1
    0|0
  • I look amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay. I have my pretty qualities and my less pretty qualities

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say maybe just above average. Not gorgeous, but not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I very rarely see myself how other people offline see me due to many past issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • normally between average and ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm meh... I don't look great but I don't look bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely bad

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol you don't look bad tho, so chill lol, stop being so hard on yourself lol, if that's you in the pic your actually pretty goodlooking.

• Probably ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Apart all the shit in life, I like to think I look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think I look beautiful. ^~^ I like to watch myself work out in my panties and I turn myself on. 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • Man please lmao no one does that but you, but it's cool I don't judge.

• I am an ogre
    Even all those pple who called me cute, pretty, hawt etc.
    I will stay an ogre

0|0
    0|0
  • Average at best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend but the majority of time good

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel pretty ugly, I mean. People tell me I'm pretty, no one has said I was ugly. I do have a self confidence problem though too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Um mind showing your face, I can relate to how you feel. I feel the same way at times, but I'm pretty confindent with my looks nowadays I'm not too hard on my self, but I still notice my flaws.

What Guys Said 14

• Sometimes I feel ugly. Especially right after a big meal and get the meat sweats going haha

Than other time I'm like damn 😉 usually after I'm down working out. Muscles are glycerin from the sweat and swollen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I think physically I have my appeal to some types. Only real issue of mine is my deathly pallor and dry flaky face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really think about it tbh I think those who do have low self-esteem or are cocky because they stress on their appearance. Just go with the flow fam

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sexy beast!! This comment would work so much better if I still had my beaver avatar 😦

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ugly sac of sexy piece of stupid taint filled piece of shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Upper mid range to be exact xD

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have a pic of mine, since I found out you could find my profile using my name in Google... I don't want to be on Google xD

• I felt beteer looking when i was working out. I should start again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think about it too much...

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 on a bad day

0|0
    0|0
  • Boy... I am da king ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • i look above avarage but in the best league.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I look good 70% of the time the other 30% i dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking ugly beast

0|0
    0|0