How to stay calm for tomorrow?

Tomorrow is my drivers exam. I feel like I know what to do.. I was confident all day. And now suddenly I cannot sleep because I am so nervous for tomorrow. 😬 Anyone want to share tips/experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be a scary experience! When I took my driver's exam a few years ago, I was also really nervous, but I can tell you from experience that it is not anywhere near as bad as you fear it could be. The test will be over before you know it, trust me. When you have to back up in a straight line, the instructor will have you do it for about three seconds, and it is no where near as intensive as driving school. The DMV officials just want to make sure that you know the rules of the road- that's it! And if you are confident that you are a safe and able driver, you will convey that to them. I even made one mistake during my test, and when my test was over the tester told me my driving was a breath of fresh air! So just know that you've got this, take a deep breath, and visualize your success. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Read the drivers handbook until you fall asleep. That's what I would probably do.

• It's normal for you to feel nervous, but just know once it's over and you pass, you'll be relieved. It's truthfully not hard at all. And the actual driving test is even easier.