What are the most uncommon deaths one of your acquaintances had? How did it affect you?

I think uncommon deaths are the most shocking to me, because they're usually very sudden and unpredictable so it's harder to believe. When someone has a disease like cancer it gives you time to cope with it (although you can't really cope with).

For me it's one of my friends in Middle school he passed away with his Mother and brother while they were heading to their Brother's wedding in Comoros, they died during the 2009 Yemenia 626 airplane crash.

The 2nd one is someone I knew from HS who passed away after going to visit his ambassador father in West Africa during the vacations, he cough Ebola and passed away in 2014.

My favorite Math teacher passed away while he was diving in the red sea.

And last year a very good friend of mine passed away after an extreme allergic reaction to eggs, her Med student boyfriend tried to save her but it was too late. This one I still didn't fully get over it.

Most Helpful Guy

• My aunt died in 2008 because a cable box fell on the back of her head when she was dusting the television stand. She started vomiting, feeling dizzy, then passed out and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. She was on life support for about a day and a half before she unfortunately passed away. And this was like two days before Christmas. To make matters worse, she was the ONE aunt I had who I actually liked. She was the ONE sister who actually treated my mother well, whereas all of her others have always hated my mother for no reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandma died a few months after diagnosed with an extremely rare, not hereditary cancer in her crevix. There's only 20 known cases of it.
    Last year a friend of mine from high school became allergic to his own blood and died a week later it was horrible.
    Last month another friend of mine died in his sleep. Not sure if he od'd because he was hella depressed or what.

Also my boyfriends old friend from high school murdered her boyfriend them stuffed him in the trunk of her car and drove around with him for a week, dumped his body then tried getting rid of the blood but ended up getting caught. She snitched on someone so she didn't get a long time in prison. Got a year now she's out. Stupid af

"Last year a friend of mine from high school became allergic to his own blood and died a week later it was horrible."
      Jesus that sounds horrific.

Ye it wasn't pretty. What's worse is his dad still gets on his Instagram and likes my pictures😞😞😞

What Guys Said 20

• A collegue of mine, when I did a students job at age 17, ran his car straight into a tree during the week end.
    The car caught fire and he was burnt alive. It was a total shock, 2 days earlier this guy had explained me how to do my job.
    When I heard the new I was shaking. That's the sort of news that slams you on the head :-(

• One day my grandpa just suddenly fell off his chair. He was brought to the hospital and barely managed to survive. Just as he'd been recovering for a few days and everything seemed to be going fine with him, he died.

Apparently he had been having extreme pains in his chest for a long time already. He never told anyone, including his own family.

My great grandfather passed away almost exactly the same way except he fell from a few stair steps
      I'm sorry to hear that :/

• luckily, I don't have much experience with this.

one of my cousins died in a car accident, he was drunk. I wasn't close to him though.
    one of our neighbours died on his vacation of a heart attack... but he was already old so it's something that can happen.

and that's already pretty much it

• A little girl I went to school with was dragged to her death when the driver didn't see she was still getting off and the door closed on one of her arms and he drove off.

She wasn't getting off to go to school either, she was getting off to go home.
      Think about it every time I catch a bus.

• Sorry to hear all of that happened to you :(
    Thank God I did not have many deaths like that. I only lost a few family members but they all died from old age. They even said in the end they had a good long life and they are happy and have no regrets.
    Are you okay?

• Honestly after some of the things I've seen and experienced in this area and my mentality regarding it, nothing really affects me anymore /= I know that's sad but it's true, death just doesn't affect me much anymore.

• Two I guess were very depressed and laid down on the railroad tracks, some guy I took a course fell down, hit his head and died pretty quickly apparently.

• motor cycle accident. he was about 17 or 18.

• A friend of mine got run over. What bothers me is, his hand was stuck in the guys tire for like 5 minutes while the guy was driving around. The guy drove by a cop who stopped him and called for help but it was pretty much too late.

• my grandfather death's cause was cancer. so it wasn't uncommon. i think haven't had any uncommon deaths in my circle

• Death doesn't affect me tbh
    Everyone says I'm heartless and all
    I don't know maybe I'm heartless 😶

• My childhood friend, the guy I had my first fight with passed away 2 years ago cause of a car accident. I saw it from the newspaper, it was uncommon and hard to believe, may he rests in peace.

• Well my geandmother had ovarian cancer and my parents told me "she was sick" they didn't say cancer. Then my other grandma committed suicide out of the blue. In the same year. My grandma with cancer died later that year.

• A family friend ied of testicular cancer two days ago

• A friend's ex husband died of the flu. Never thought that happened in the developed world.

• My neighbor overdosed on pills and I was the one who found her. Not pretty.

• cousin got shot by Zionists in 2009...
    i was with him and i got shot in my leg

• "silver"

• Never drive with someone who is drunk. All died except for the driver who was not hurt.

• When I was a kid one of my friends stuck his penis in a test tube, and somehow that lead to his death. I'm not sure how it worked out, but apparently he couldn't get it off and clots formed or something.

What Girls Said 11

• My good friend died in a car crash, she was the passenger. The driver decided to race, possibly drunk, and hit a big rig at an intersection. They both died, fortunately she died on impact but the guy died hours after. I saw her not long before, on my birthday, we had actually made up that day after not talking for a while. We were supposed to hang out the day it happened and my friend called me late that night saying he thinks she's dead and this was before we ever even heard anything. He just knew since she wasn't responding to his calls and sadly he was right..

• For me I'm pretty sure I was just 4-5 years old I remember this kid that was always weak.. And he was the classroom teacher's son.. So one day infront of my eyes he accidentally tripped and fell, his head broke open and there was blood everywhere, after that day I never saw him nor his mother the teacher.. I'm pretty sure he passed away and his mother (she was such a good teacher) couldn't cope with teaching kids that were his friends so she quit.

• One of my cousins died in a road accident. I think he was hit by a bus.
    I still don't know how exactly I feel.
    I read about this kind of accidents on papers, or saw on t. v etc. Never thought that someone from my family would have to go through this.

• When my first love was murdered... That was cruel. Also lost 6 friends in a bus crash.

• Someone who I went to dance class with, her father died when someone he knew for a long time shot him in the back of the head. She was 10 at the time.
    I still think of it up to this day... and this was the first time I realized that you can't trust a lot of people in this world...

• My niece passed away from stillbirth

family knew someone who parked his truck on the side of the road when he got out of the truck he was hit and killed by an oncoming vehicle

my uncle was sitting in his chair at home when he had a heart attack paramedics were called but there was nothing they could do

cousin Dad committed suicide
    inlaw died from a drug overdose

mum cousin was stabbed to death

• A girl I went to high school with got hit by a train. Her car died on the tracks and I have no idea why she didn't get out, but the train hit her.

• My uncle was murdered when he was 18, he was stabbed to death.

• So far I haven't had that happen to anyone close to me.

• My friend's dad died in a plane crash.

My uncle died of a heart attack -- he had zero heart problems

My grandpa died because of too much water in his lungs. He had health problems, but it was pretty unexpected.

• A little boy at a birthday party bullied me. He would push me down the slide and pull my hair. About a month later I heArd that he had died. Somehow his neck became tangled in a swing set.