Would you take a taxi or uber?

• Taxi
  • Uber

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are tax cheaters and will short change you iff they can.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 14

• i prefer the ease, convenience and transparency of uber. especially since i don't live in a city and there aren't a lot of taxis available. additionally taxis will often find ways to inflate their rates whereas with uber you know your rate when you get in the car

• uber any day. not only is it more interesting, cause you meet new people but also it´s better for the environment. taxi comes to your place, then drives to your destination and then all the way back for nothing. the uber had to go there anyway so it´s not a waste of fuel like taxis.

• Uber, I don't even know how to get a taxi!

• Uber if it's not too long a wait and there's no big surge on. Taxis here are expensive and driven by maniacs.

• Uber to me, seems quite strange. It seems like an okay concept, but it still seems weird to me. I personally would prefer a taxi.

• How do I know for certain that I won't be driven into the middle of nowhere, be sexually assaulted and then left for dead? That's why I drive myself around or have a friend give me a ride. I don't trust someone else driving me around as much as I'd like to.

• Can you get head from a girl in the back seat of a uber cab and not get in trouble?

• I have a car... If I'm on vacation and fly somewhere I usually walk around a city or rent a car if I'm outside of walking distance.

• Taxi, because im old school :D

• Uber/Lyft as its way cheaper

• I would get a lift sorted from someone you know

• Taxi, I'd trust them much more

• Depends on the price and how fast they can get to me

• Taxi because I just need to call the number and ready. No need for registration.
    For my common routes I get special rates.

• Taxi Uber