Am I a bad person if i'm not nice to hot girls?

hot girls piss me off. cos they are entitled, it always affects me, and I hate giving in to them. i don't give in to anybody if i can choose it.

nobody has to be nice to others, do they?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hot" is all relative.
    Anyway , yes it's rude because you're stereotyping people to be a certain way without knowing anything about them , only their exterior.
    I think that makes you some of the ugly things you think of them.
    Stop that behavior , and don't allow your experiences to make you bitter.
    When thing happens a monster is created.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if you're trolling or not, but I'm going to assume you're being honest, and so I'm going to be very brutally honest.

I was born with a rare genetic hormone disorder that resulted in my genitalia being below average despite treatment with testosterone. Throughout the entire decade of my twenties (as a result of porn), I assumed that no woman would ever love me. I hated them. I hated them with a burning passion for something that they never actually did (reject me) because I never took a chance.

I also hated other men for being normal. I hated couples, because I assumed that she was with him because he was hung like a horse. My mind was poisoned with hate.

It took A LOT of therapy, but I'm mostly over it. I've managed to date and discovered that women were okay with what I had.

The hate you feel is only going to bring YOU down in the end. Just let it go.

What Girls Said 8

• Generally being a dick to somebody based on personal biased makes you a pretty crummy person, yeah.

• Yes you are

• OP is now probably singing "They see me trollin', they hatin'~ 🎶".

• Assuming things without getting to know someone makes you very closed minded and limited. You do you, though.

• You're very generalizing. I don't know if you're a bad person, but you're not a good person if you're not nice to people.

• u'r not a nice person if u be mean or talk shit about people who haven't done anything harmful to u regardless to their genders or appearance.

• No, you are just a bitter person.

• If you know the girls that you are mean to are bad people, then it's ok I suppose. But you really should be nice to people in general. Treat other how you want to be treated

What Guys Said 16

• It makes you insecure. Only start treating people like dicks when they treat you like dicks. Funny enough hot women (a lot of them) are nicer than your average women because they aren't insecure and feel the need to put people down to boost their self esteem.

It's like an alpha male. A true alpha is so secure in himself he boost people around him and forms a team. A false alpha would talk shit about people and put people down because they are insecure.

• why would you be rude or mean to someone simply based on their appearance and not based on the way they treat you or others

• No, not at all.

• on the one side, i think it´s wrong to not be nice but on the other side, i think beautiful people are way too often treated better than appropriate, just cause they are hot. i think more people should look past the facade and not be nice just cause she´s hot.

• The way someone looks shouldn't change how you treat them.

i think it should. most hot girls tend to be pretty stuck up.

• Id say treat those hot girls same as anyone else. You dont have to treat them any nicer than anyone esle just because theyre hot but at the same time that doesn't mean you should be rude to them..

• Who cares? You don't lose anything by being a 'bad' person.

I'm not nice to any girls at all, so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

• Are holding back tears?

• Not putting them on their golden magical pedestal is perfectly fine.

Treating them like crap isn't.

• Then don't be nice but be good to everyone.

• they piss you off because you can't get one.

• You dont have to be nice to them because they are hot. Treat them like every other human being.

hot bitches aren't really worth my time and effort. the world isn't always nice, that's how it is.

• All girls are annoying though

• yeah thats bad

• Not being nice to people who have done you no wrong, makes you a dick. That's that.

• Im just honest about what I like and dont like. If a girl messages me with poor grammar, I will poke fun. Some girls have called me a dick, yet they still talk to me when I hit them up lol. Who cares, might learn something anyways