Giving away Amazon Gift Card?

Hey so I'm getting close to getting the gift card and someone else would be better with it. (I'd probably order spicy ramen) So is there any good contest I could do to help give it away? Thanks guys ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• You could always give it away to someone with awesome hair. Not that I'm saying give it to me, but it wouldn't hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not save the gift card? Could come in handy if there is something you want down the line.

What Guys Said 3

• Use the giftcard on yourself lol this community doesn't deserve anything.

• Just save it in your amazon account (10 years is the expiration) or give it to me lel

• Ill take it.

What Girls Said 3

• Just use it for yourself, even if it is just for food. If you really want to give it away, give it to a friend... not just some random person on the site.

• It doesn't matter what you order , it's yours.
    use it the way you want, you worked for it.

• I'll take it... I'm a broke college kid lol
    Seriously though you could just save it for yourself because you'll never know if you need something in the future, and instead of having to spend your own money on it it'll be free because of your gift card