What do you think of girls who wear dress and high heels at the mall?

• Slutty
  • normal

Most Helpful Guy

• I am usually surprised because it's not the type or style I would expect at a mall, but i don't think it's slutty or anything like that. Unusual but still acceptable outfit.

Most Helpful Girl

• what? i dont see nothing wrong with that... its a fucking mall as long as she's not naked it'll be fine. a girl shouldn't be labelled slutty for wearing skirt and heels

What Guys Said 14

• definitely don't see it as slutty

• If that's what makes her more comfortable or feel more attractive then it's perfectly fine. Don't see it as slutty, don't really see it as normal either. Wear whatever you want though.

• I'm not a big fan of high heels but when the girl likes it it's okay for me :D
    So let's say I'm neutral towards it!

• they do whatever the fuck they want, who are you to judge?

Ok, I block you. Who are you to judge me? Hm? Tu parle comme si tu me connaissais et comme si je disais que c'etait des putes quand en vrais je pose cette question parce que je suis cette personne qui porte des talons et des robes. Alors merci de ne plus partir en vrilles comme ca.

lol xD triggered

"triggered" talk in French I don't understand this words

• girls wearing clothes at the mall? No, you don't say...

• its not slutty, i just dont see how that practical for shopping.

• I don't care. If they like it then that's awesome.

• I have a fantasy of the girls wearing high boots

• What do you think of guys who wear dress and high heels at the mall?

That we're not in Thailand neither in Brazil so no Trans here.

• i dont see how that would be slutty

• It's not about sluttiness; rather, silliness.

That's one of many ways girls and women have for panhandling for attention all the time.

• I don't like heels or dresses, I prefer casual and sporty girls who wear jeans, sneakers, t-shirts etc.

I didn't ask for you preference

I voted for A if that answers your question ;)

Yes, this answer my question :)

• slutty/bitchy. Like just be normal...

• Slutty

What Girls Said 16

• I ask myself:

Who the fuck goes to walk around the mall in heels? Your feet are going to sue you for straight up battery and assault by the time you're done.

Heels hurt my feet as much as flats and I want to be attractive and find a boyfriend so

Don't guarantee a but guarantee to get guys to notice me and talk with me.

I suppose if that's their preference.

• I feel they can wear whatever the hell they want. As long as it's not lady gaga in "Telephone attire" (because kids are around) then Idgaf. It's sad that someone would get offended over a dress and high heels in a public setting.
    aspiringeditor.files.wordpress.com/.../gaga5.png

• i think its "too much" to simply go to the mall... same goes for girls who wear smokey eyes and all dolled up to go shopping --_--'' i mean really?

• normal

• I dont think of them as slutty but just looking at them makes my feet feel painful, lol... Unless their high heels are super comfy or something :p

My feet hurt as bad in high heels that in flat so like high heels look better

• She could just be stopping by from work, as that is sometimes 'work attire' ,.. nothing slutty about it.

• It is really not anything to me. It is their business...

• I don't know how they do it. High heels are killer. There are different places you can wear high heel, and it will seem normal, but it is not normal at the mall. I honestly wouldn't make it walking around the mall in heels. 😂

Heels are pretty comfortable for the majority. Then some hurt my feet as much as flats but I look better in heels. S I choose to wear heels at least I'm more attractive

• I think they like to wear high heels and dresses. I also don't think an appearance can be slutty.

• I don't go to malls but do wear sky high heels and dresses... so "normal".

• I think they wanna look good

• That's completely normal

• I don't really think of them as slutty, I just personally wear like, sweats and flip flops haha

You go out in sweats O-O
      It's so rare to see it where I live and I never saw someone wearing sweat / flip flop at the mall in the big city

• a lot of girls wear dresses and high heels to the mall. It's normal.

• Normal.

• I would think its a woman who takes pride in how she looks instead of leaving the house in gross ass sweatpants, ugg boots, messy hair and nasty looking tee shirt.
    by the way slut is someone who sleeps around not someone who has good taste in clothes. FYI just because a lot of people now like to dress lazy, dirty and homeless doesn't mean someone who dresses nice is a slut. Maybe if everyone took pride in how they looked I wouldn't see and hear conversations like this.