What it must feel like accidentally killing your own child?

Can you imagine being in this father's position? He accidentally shot his 14 year-old son at a range during a hunting trip, killing him.

http://fox13now.com/2016/07/05/the-gun-didnt-kill-my-boy-i-did-father-accidentally-kills-son-at-gun-range/

Updates:
3mo Then this too:
www.thesun.co.uk/.../

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• This is one of my biggest fears. If it ever happens, I will check myself into a mental hospital immediately and I honestly don't think I would ever be able to leave.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah that's how I would react if I were a mother. Good point.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't feel too bad. Less guns --> fewer gun-related accidents. Unfortunately, people don't want to understand, so they have to feel it.

1|0
    0|0
  • the pain, guilt, etc i'd feel is absolutely unimaginable

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely unfathomable!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

yeah, if I were a mother and my child due because I didn't see him/her... I would be feeling like the most horrible parent ever.

On the update there is another case but it's about a father that accidentally run over his 3 year-old daughter with his van. He didn't know nor see that his girl was there.

• I respect him for taking responsibility. I can't imagine the pain be must be going through.

0|0
    0|0
  • this wouldn't have happened if the kid had a gun

.. oh

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably going to hang or shoot himself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Muh gunz freedom

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could live with myself

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A few years ago my uncle killed his son accidentally while cutting a tree and he died 3 months later from depression

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd kill myself

0|0
    0|0
  • That's horrifying. That deserves to go to jail. It's not an accident that he shot his child. It's because of his own carelessness.

0|0
    0|0