What can I talk to girls about?

We have nothing in common. Please don't tell me stupid shit about the weather and news.

I like to build houses.

They like chihuahuas.

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be fun to initiate a questions game. This can be any question you can up with - whether it's what her favorite cartoon is or what she'd name a pet unicorn - it really doesn't matter! You can find out a lot about a person and their likes. Me and my boyfriend do this on regular basis because we don't have anything else to do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly you can talk about absolutely anything if they think you are attractive. If they don't it won't really matter what you say.

Create a fake online dating profile and use the pictures of a really good looking guy, you can literally say anything and women will still be really desperate to meet.

Do the same with pics of an ugly guy and whatever you try to talk about will go nowhere. Its night and day, trying to impress women with words you say or conversation topics is a total waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well that kind of sucks, huh? The world just sucks doesn't it?

What Girls Said 11

• damn. The quality of trolling at AGaG has really gone down the shitter as of late.

1|0
    0|1
  • Why not try to find girls that may have similar interests as you do instead of Chihuahuas?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I wouldn't like a girl because she likes real estate.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I have talked to many female real estate agents. Talking about real estate doesn't make "sparks fly," it's just business.

I like girls that are hot and could talk about sex only. That's the only thing we have in common. That, and money.

• 3mo

Sound like a prostitute would be perfect for you then. They are all about sex and money. Good luck...

• Everything and anything.

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

That's not an answer at all. It's a fancy way of saying nothing.

Specifics?

• 3mo

I'm not going to start listing every single topic in the world. Literally, you can talk about whatever the fuck you want. And if she likes the same things as you she'll keep talking with you.
      There are no "guy topics" and "girl topics". People are only limited by their own interests, and most people tend to have some pretty universal, basic interests.
      If you can't figure out how to talk to other humans then you might be socially inept.

• Nothing. If you have nothing to talk about, don't talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies, music, politics, her, you, things that you have in common (Im sure you have at least one thing), things that you DONT have in common. Anything !

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which girl. I guess for guys I'm easier to talk to because I love cars, music, and secretly houses. ☺️
    Some girls even I find hard to talk to honestly

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So what is 16/2 wire if you love houses? What amperage of circuit panel would you use for new construction?

• Show All
    • 3mo

No, it's illegal.

• 3mo

It's illegal to tell me stuff about houses?

• I LOVE chihuahuas

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate chihuahuas I'm more of a Rottweiler girl...

Just ask them what like

0|0
    0|0
  • about life.. future.. what u like.. what u hate..

ask her about herself...

0|0
    0|0
  • Food, dogs in general and everything with slightest context to dogs, how you would decorate your perfect house

0|0
    0|0
  • First off, chihuahuas are literally thee absolute worst dog breed. If you don't know what to talk about, then get the girl to talk about herself. Tell her she's pretty and then ask her some questions about herself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You have pooping in common! How bout bowel evacuation tecniques? Fecal artwork appreciation? Feces-tossing events?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why are all of your answers sarcastic?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Pretty pathetic at your age

• 3mo

At least I let my big head do the thinking long enough to to carry on a conversation with a chick. Bet you're not half the man your mother was!

• interests
    hobbies
    family
    what they like to do
    what they want to do
    sports
    tv and film
    books
    music
    travel

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not weather and news?
    Talk about celebrity gossip.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Because that leads nowhere. Definitely doesn't get me a blowjob.

• Show All
    • 3mo

At first it's to get their attention at least. Get them interested in talking to you. That can lead to friendship, girlfriend, and so on. Don't expect things to get sexual right away. You have to go step-by-step.

• 3mo

I'm not the type to wait around for two months trying to have sex.

• Talk about houses. They're into that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

For about 2 seconds.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Maybe I don't actually enjoy talking to them. Maybe I would rather keep them in a box under my bed.

• 3mo

Classy!

• Stupid stories from school or vacations are a good place to start.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything and anything. Talk about shoe laces, how clear water is. Most of the time if a girl is hanging out one on one. She just wants to be with you. Serious.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Doesn't that only last for 10 seconds before it gets old and you must talk about things that are more important or deeper?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Pointless "surface talk," that is skirting around the issue of me wanting to put my dick in them?

• 3mo

So you already knew that. Dont disrespect me by acting stupid.

• I don't know man, I usually just keep guessing until they have more than a few words to say.

1|0
    0|0