Okay I am new here but?

Why do people post the same question over again? Is it because they didn't get the answer they wanted or what? It seems like a waste.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• -Didn't receive enough/any opinions
    -Didn't get the opinion/advice they wanted
    -Too lazy to search questions that have already been asked
    -Attempt of orginality although it's already been done/asked
    -Trolls
    -Still insecure

... I think I got them all.

What Guys Said 12

• The site is 90% composed of mongoloids.

• It's usually rate me pics. One lady (?) was posting the same pic so many times. There's also mega postings about d**k sizes.

So many questions have been asked before where a quick search using your favourite search engine would turn up the correct answers.

There is also a serch facility here, but it's not that successful. Sometimes you get lucky with it!

• Get more answers/opinions.
    Don't know about or don't want to use the 'Search'.
    Get more xper points.
    Cannot others.

• Every time someone answers the question, it goes back to the top of the feed. So if you see the same q over and over again, it's because different people are answering it.

• You get Xpers by asking questions and you get amazon gifts cards by trading in Xpers So maybe they are farming for Xpers.

• cause people come on here and ask a question. apparently nobody knows that thereĀ“s a search option.

• Yeah dont worry about it.

• I think it's because lots of people ask a question, get 3-5 answers and more than half of them weren't helpful at all

• it's because people like the orange circle thing when you get a notification on here

• Must not be very new, if you're already complaining about the site

• Because majority of questions real et low response

• Welcome.
    Probably because they didn't get the answer they wanted & if you ask at a different time you have a new group of people answering.
    In "other" your question may only be on the first or second page from minutes to an hour.

What Girls Said 9

• 1|0
  • There may be Many changes, @FutureMrs. Watt, However, one Thing that Never change Is... The same ol Questions which I have Answered many Times over and over on here, dear. After awhile, I can Almost do this with my Eyes shut.
    Pick out Things that you Know you can Help with and just Go with the Flow.
    Good luck and Welcome to Gag. xx

• Sometimes it's because they don't know someone already asked that question, they don't use the search feature. And they are seeking for help, so they want answers.
    Other times they are trolls.

• I've noticed a few like that. Maybe they didn't get enough responses, the right responses, or they want to make sure people see their question.

• Repetitive questions often happen

• Probably they wanted more answers or they didn't get the answers they wanted the last time

• Yep, I think that's exactly the reason!

• Yeah they're probably looking for more opinions on their question because the one's before most likely didn't really help them.

• The question in your description has been asked over 50 times... Now you tell me