How does Soccer sound as a mixed gender sport, both Club and FIFA?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see it happening. It's pretty much the only major sport that could still be fairly balanced if women and men played together.

Except that women can play in the mens leagues in soccer and some tried and no one ever achieved it.

Which is to be expected. But as far as what physical abilities are needed in soccer, I can still see it happening.

What Girls Said 1

• Soccer in general is stupid.

What Guys Said 1

• It's stupid. Men are still physically superior and in the top leagues women just get pushed around like a joke.

There have been two fairly recent competitions between men and women. Each time youth players rekt the best female players.

You mean men's teams and women's teams playing against each other? I mean men and women playing on the same teams.

I get that and agree that the idea of pitting a men's team against a women's team is stupid, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. What I'm saying is that each team could have both men and women playing alongside each other.

God. Are you not reading what I said? The teams would just keep attacking the weak spots aka the female players. So if one team has a female as a left defender, they would send a male attacker against her.