How do I relieve arm, neck, shoulders, and back (nerve?) pain?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• What causes your pain?
    Can you describe the pain. Like its all nerve pain?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It just feels like i need someone to step on my back and make my bones just make a big crack sound. I guess its nerve pain? I feel like i need a big massage

• Show All
    • 3mo

You are welcome!

• 3mo

Thanks for the MHO! How are you feeling?

What Guys Said 10

• Have you tried putting ice or an ice pack on them or something? How about a warm pack or warm towel or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • i heard Epsom salt baths help but i never tried it.
    change your diet to anti inflammatory foods.
    stop doing whats causing it from happening
    get a better bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly rest and NSAID anti inflammatory OTC pain meds like Advil. If it persists or is real bad, se a doc and he'll probably prescribe a muscle relaxer for no more than 10 days, and their the most effective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invest in a proper massage. They are usually not expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • A hot tub if you can find or use

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should you ask this anonymously lollllllll? You seem have same thing as me. Maybe nerve is captured, try massage. Also check your spine maybe you have a pinched c7 c8

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah sorry i didn't mean to actually😁 I accidently clicked that and when i went back to change my phone spazzed and changed it. But thank u!

• 3mo

I think it is called spine radiology. Ask your doctor and have that (hopefully I wish your spine and vertebraes are fine especially in your neck and upper back). If your spine is fine then you may have some pinched nerve under muscles , which can be stubborn until you find the exact spot but can be healed easily by massage and chiropractor manipulation. I wish you all the best, and keep in mind to never give up.

• Find a professional therapeutic masseur.

0|0
    0|0
  • Massage

0|0
    0|0
  • Ibuprofen works for me, I don't know if you can get it where you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Massage or morphine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6