Has money ever affected your partner choice?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• No but his financial stability made me take a step back. It would've been one of those situations that if I did get together with him, we'd have to buy and pay for everything under my name because he ruined his finances prior to meeting me. I couldn't trust him to commit to take that risk in possibly destroying my credit with his.

What Girls Said 8

• Not at all. I am dating a man who only gets disability income.

• No. I've dated a few guys with money and without money before.

• Money is not a factor

• Nah, I'm dating a college student. I love her to death even she has little money.

• Like um I like rich guys but like hot boys are hotter

• Yes we were living together and he had his own business but did not contribute equally to the household in terms of finances or chores. I spoke to him a million times explaining prior tof us meeting I had a very comfortable life which had deteriorated trying to feed him and pay his bills. He would say my business isn't doing to well he's working 7 days a week to turn it around for us blah blah blah until I found out he had a gambling g problem 3 years and an engagement later I dumped him he used all my resolve and patience to support him through hard times never giving anything back.

He stalked me for ages and the moved on to the next Sap thank god!!

It came to the crunch when our fridge freezer broke and when I mentioned it he was like it's your house not my problem, even if he would of offered to put a bit of money to a second hand one would of been something but no!

• Nope, never :D

• No. Both of us are broke-arse students :')

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. I unknowingly flirted with and asked out a girl with a very rich family. We were ON, like texting all day and all night and really hitting it off. Then I offered to drop her off at her "house" after a movie night and I was like... Fuarkk.

Lost a lot of confidence and sabotaged myself. Bad mistake in hindsight. I have yet to share that level of chemistry with another girl.

• I used to go with this one chick who lived with her mom, and had no job. It was terrible felt like I was going out with a high schooler. Now I only go with chicks that have jobs and there own place.

• Stabiity would or a horrible credit score. Doesn't matter how rich she is.

• of course no, i have a problem with those people who think money is every thing in life.
    i would love to date anyone except rich people.

• I doubt it with girls, I currently work at a

• yeahsss

• lol look at how women are voting no now that they know we're on to them XD

• Why should it? As long as she is doing something with her life I don't care