Single Folks- How do you feel being on this site and seeing so many of the mytakes/ questions address the subject matter of relationships/ marriage?

• Depends on the mytake and the person writing. Sometimes it can be annoying seeing these types of mytakes or questions being asked and I avoid partaking in them. I am often more interested in partaking in mytakes/ questions relating to other subject matters.
  • Eh, I never mind. I've been in relationships before so I have a fun time partaking in these types of mytakes/ questions and am more than happy to help them out with their problems.
  • I'm in a relationship so obviously this doesn't apply to me. I have no business here other than to be a pesky troll.
  • I'm single and don't have the best luck with relationships/dating so to be brutally honest it can be uneasy to constantly read about other people's relationships and problems. I prefer mytakes/ questions that are geared more towards singles or other topics.
  • I'm completely neutral. I'll participate in any mytake or question on this site. No feelings or opinions whatsoever.
  • Even though I'm single. I do enjoy reading them and maybe learning some things. So don't mind.
  • Being single is way better than being in relationship. So obviously I don't care at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• So far I have observed that my views are very different than the majority in this site.
    I am not stressed about relationship/dating, not just because of my age but eh I don't know how to say it. It seems that every single thing counts to most users.. from eye brows to nose to breast size and oh my goodness so on.

I don't know how people can live with such stress.

Thus, I actually avoid reading mytakes about relationship and such.

Because I already know it doesn't apply to me.

I understand exactly where you are coming from. Being in the minority can be a very good thing.

thanks : )

Most Helpful Guy

• Being single I don't mind it much. I mind seeing the same sex questions all the time a lot more. I do seem to notice that when a single person asks for help/suggestions about a girl/boy those questions never get many answers/opinions. Kind of like every one just glosses over them.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't bother me probably because I like being single. Maybe if I was looking for boyfriend or recently had a breakup it would but relationships aren't exactly my cup of tea.

However dating questions can become annoying I don't mean like mytakes they're helpful to people but I'm so tired of people asking obvious self explanatory questions about dating, relationships, signals, what to do, does (s) he like me, etc over and over and over again! I think we all are 😒

Lol but it's funny because relationships were actually my top field when giving advice to people I'm the past. I guess they just drove me nuts 😂

Haha. I completely see where you are coming from. So would you say you're the final poll choice?

Honestly it's a mix of options E, F, and G but I went with E.

Often I do find things interesting or I answer a question just for the heck of it a d to represent the single people lol but I'm pretty neutral affective wise.

Lol that's a good mix. On a lot of mytakes I find I'm an option E person. Least controversial approach.

• I chose the second option, because I've been in relationships before so sometimes I partake where possible.
    I'm single by choice and am comfortable with this, so it doesn't really bother me :)
    A lot of the stuff on this site is about relationships after all.

• Voted F

That's a great choice. I think that's a very healthy outlook to have if you're a single on this site.

What Guys Said 2

• Its very informational

• I don't care really since I know this site is about that primarily

True. That seems to be the case at least.