- Depends on the mytake and the person writing. Sometimes it can be annoying seeing these types of mytakes or questions being asked and I avoid partaking in them. I am often more interested in partaking in mytakes/ questions relating to other subject matters.0% (0)14% (1)8% (1)Vote
- Eh, I never mind. I've been in relationships before so I have a fun time partaking in these types of mytakes/ questions and am more than happy to help them out with their problems.20% (1)14% (1)17% (2)Vote
- I'm in a relationship so obviously this doesn't apply to me. I have no business here other than to be a pesky troll.0% (0)14% (1)8% (1)Vote
- I'm single and don't have the best luck with relationships/dating so to be brutally honest it can be uneasy to constantly read about other people's relationships and problems. I prefer mytakes/ questions that are geared more towards singles or other topics.20% (1)14% (1)17% (2)Vote
- I'm completely neutral. I'll participate in any mytake or question on this site. No feelings or opinions whatsoever.20% (1)14% (1)17% (2)Vote
- Even though I'm single. I do enjoy reading them and maybe learning some things. So don't mind.20% (1)30% (2)25% (3)Vote
- Being single is way better than being in relationship. So obviously I don't care at all.20% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
So far I have observed that my views are very different than the majority in this site.
I am not stressed about relationship/dating, not just because of my age but eh I don't know how to say it. It seems that every single thing counts to most users.. from eye brows to nose to breast size and oh my goodness so on.
I don't know how people can live with such stress.
Thus, I actually avoid reading mytakes about relationship and such.
Because I already know it doesn't apply to me.1