Are you sad😭 ?

If so why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sad because I miss my mom, I haven't seen her in 8 months. And I won't ever because she is in heaven now.

I totally know how you feel. It does get a little better with time. It never goes away :( Be strong!

Honestly, I don't even have words that could suffice even a small amount of pain you are having.
      I hope life brings you all joys of life, like your mother would have prayed.

@ice_vampire - thank you for your kind words. I know she is in a much better place now without the pain she was enduring when she fought cancer. That's what keeps me motivated each day is that knowing she is at peace now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope... very happy, it is a beautiful day here in the Midwest and I started my day off with Starbucks 😜

What Girls Said 20

• I had an argument with my Mother this morning. We have the most terrible relationship you could possibly imagine.
    I'm not sad... but more like disguised and fed up of her.

I'm sorry

yikes she sounds like my grandma where nothing is her fault its everyone else fault, she has that poor me thing going on as well.

I hope you feel good now

• No I'm not, because I'm in bed

• I'm more tired right now.

• I'm like the calm AFTER the storm right now. Like afterglow after really weird sex that you feel kinda guilty about.

Like I was sad and frustrated for a long time. Now I'm just chill

• Nope.. I'm goof

• I am not sad, but I am worried.
    I have to move because of university... and I have to be there in two weeks, but I still have not found anything...
    So yeah...

• No, fortunately I am not sad today.

• Because I have to be on campus from 8am to 6pm and I have 3hrs of physics at the end of the day and I should be studying right now but my brain is super fried... I feel guilty

• Not sad Yet just okay

• No, I'm quite content at the moment.

• Kind of. Mostly because I really wanna sleep, but I can't.

• Not at the moment, no. I think I'm alright.

• Sometimes yeah

• I am sad, because I am moving, and I don't get to see my friends, again. 😭

• I was but my mood changed. everything fine again

• nope not today.

• no, should I?

• 0|0
  • I'm normally a happy person, but I'm sad because I thought the guy who I like really liked me but then he got a girlfriend... fml

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5