Whatsapp? I want to download it but I have some questions?

If I download this app and call or text or whatever on it, will it show up on my phone bill? Because if it does then I cannot have the app

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao, you have no idea about how billing works. But captain here, in short answer is No. Read details,
    1. WhatsApp is by far the best app and it can use any type of internet connection. Note that internet can be either from your home broadband i. e. wifi or it can be cellular data.
    2. Depending upon type of connection of your carrier, post-paid or prepaid, im guessing post-paid cz you said bill. Since , WhatsApp uses internet it won't show up in bill but your data usage will be shown i. e how much mbs or gbs you used.
    3. WhatsApp is just app that uses internet, this applies to all other apps too.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no cell phone bill for Whatsapp. It's a free service. Just make sure you have data service or internet to use it.

What Guys Said 8

• No, whatsapp works online only, your phone bill won't be affect, it just uses internet connection. Unless you have a data limit for the internet you can use, if you exceed it you may be charged but if this is the case wi-fi can solve your problems.

won't be affected*

I'm just concerned about it showing up that I've called out of country because I'm not allowed to.

It will be an online call, they're made through the internet and not through the common means. It's like when you call someone using Skype. I don't think it will show up. Again, if you're too concern and don't wanna take risks, disable your mobile internet and use wi-fi.

• Apps = DATA
    Phone = MINUTES

• no it will not
    it will only use internet connection
    you will pay for that connection
    and some countries blocked calls via whatsapp

• Nope
    It won't
    What's your number btw?
    😂😂😂 LOL

• Only if you go over your data limit will it show on your bill

• it does not show up on your bill. not here in South Africa anyway

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• No, Whatsapp will not be listed on your phone bill.

• It uses Internet to send and recieve, so when you're on WiFi it's all free.

• Nope. It's an app it won't show up on your bill unless you pay real money on it

• No, it won't show up unless you use data