Have you ever turned down the opportunity to date a wealthy person?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I can only vote see results because it never happened...

If it did - I'd reject it if he wasn't compatible with me - just like any other guy.

What Girls Said 4

• I have been offered... I m not sure since I was married.
    I worked in real estate. the owner of...,. In NYC, I met him at a summer BBQ at roccketfeller center (when not being used as an ice skating rink in the summer time). He started to talk to me, gave me his card and told me to call him to visit his office and prehaps work for him. He gave me a private tour of his company. And told me how he started from the bottom even though coming from a wealth off famiky.
    Then took me to show me his townhouse off 5th ave and 68 street. I refused to beyoung the marble spiral staircase at the entrance. his maid lead me to the kitchen and have me a cup of tea. he took me to dinner and tried convincing me to go wirk for him.
    My broker heard that I went out with the guy. Then took me out to lunch, he didn't want me to leave.
    Another one was a french art dealer.

• Never encountered a rich man but married women yes

• I've actually had this happen to me once but I turned him down cause he was a pervert. If it was a guy I was compatible with though I'd just date him cause I like him. I can pay for myself though.

• Yeah, a Chinese exchange student I became pretty close to when I shared a flat with him in my first year at university. We were pretty affectionate but I assumed it was understood that it was platonic, because he knew I was really into someone else (a guy who is now my boyfriend), and he had a girlfriend back in China. But then one day he asked me if I'd be his girlfriend if he broke up with her. It made me feel like I'd been being unfaithful to my now-boyfriend (even though we weren't together at the time; I never wanted to date anyone else), and being really disrespectful and cruel to this other girl, even though that was never my intention.

What Guys Said 2

• Last year, I got divorced and posted a profile on POF. I had a number of first dates which were something less than stellar. I met a woman who arrived at our meeting driving a new Porsche Boxster. She was a retired psychologist. Her husband had been killed by a drunk truck driver and she had received several million dollars in settlement of her wrongful death claim.

She quickly let me know that she was attracted to me and wanted me to return to her townhouse with her. I was not attracted to her and was a bit put off at the way she tried to dangle money in front of me as bait. I bought her dinner, said goodbye, and never spoke to her again.

• yeah.