I don't agree with their lifestyle but that's it. I'm religious.
I don't mind them, i like them
i have some close gay friends and we get along, anyway just wanted to have your opinions guys!
- Someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle but doesn't really mind them and treats them like everyone else6% (2)14% (3)9% (5)Vote
- Someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle but doesn't care as long as they keep their distance12% (4)5% (1)9% (5)Vote
- Someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle and dislikes gay people42% (14)41% (9)42% (23)Vote
- A and B6% (2)5% (1)5% (3)Vote
- A and C3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- B and C12% (4)23% (5)16% (9)Vote
- All of the above19% (6)12% (3)17% (9)Vote
I think it's wrong and i only mean that, they can do whatever they want to i have nothing to say
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I hate that word. Phobic or phobia is a fear. Now obviously I think it's safe to say that the majority of people out there are not "afraid" of homophobic people. So... it's a label to shame people who do not agree with the homophobic lifestyle.
I don't agree with it for example. But I treat them the same, befriend them, love them, so on. We just agree that we disagree. Not a big deal for us. Nothing more than that. However people love to label someone such as myself as homophobic and intolerant. Can't please em all.3
- Show AllShow Less