I don't agree with their lifestyle but that's it. I'm religious.
I don't mind them, i like them
i have some close gay friends and we get along, anyway just wanted to have your opinions guys!
- Someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle but doesn't really mind them and treats them like everyone else6%(2)9%(5)Vote14%(3)
- Someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle but doesn't care as long as they keep their distance12%(4)9%(5)Vote5%(1)
- Someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle and dislikes gay people42%(14)42%(23)Vote41%(9)
- A and B6%(2)5%(3)Vote5%(1)
- A and C3%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
- B and C12%(4)16%(9)Vote23%(5)
- All of the above19%(6)17%(9)Vote12%(3)
I think it's wrong and i only mean that, they can do whatever they want to i have nothing to say
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I hate that word. Phobic or phobia is a fear. Now obviously I think it's safe to say that the majority of people out there are not "afraid" of homophobic people. So... it's a label to shame people who do not agree with the homophobic lifestyle.
I don't agree with it for example. But I treat them the same, befriend them, love them, so on. We just agree that we disagree. Not a big deal for us. Nothing more than that. However people love to label someone such as myself as homophobic and intolerant. Can't please em all.3
- Show AllShow Less