What's the most badass thing you've ever done?

What's the most badass thing you've ever done?😎😎😎

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Flipped a bike over going full speed down a hill with no breaks. Got a black eye, busted lip, a gash in my forhead, and scraped the skin off my cheek, arm, leg, and broke a toe, and I didn't cry. I just sat in the middle of the street screaming FUCK for a few minutes.

Oh man that sounds extremely painful

I have pictures but they're kinda nasty. I didn't cry tho.

What Guys Said 18

• In middle school I punched a bully square in the face one day when I was in a bad mood in front of everyone.
    About three years ago my friends and I were bar hopping. We had all gotten in trouble with the police recently. we saw an empty cop car parked in an alley. Friend 1 tagged the car. Friend two kicked a side mirror off. I pissed through the window. FUCK YOU NEWPORT BEACH PD

• Some dude threatened me with a knife asking for my phone and I said no.. I said what're you gonna do stab me? Then I said "Stab me if you want, I'm not giving you my phone.. Just remember if you stab me you'll end up in a prison where a big black dude will ram your arse hole.

• I reversed a "plot" against me in less than 24 hours by bribing some people with candies xD. I was 17 back then.

That's smart
      Reminds me of the little kid I saw today at Target holding a hanger and asking people if they want "candy"

Maybe the kid was trying to do the same thing haha.

• Flashed my full beam lights at a police car to get out of the overtaking lane and overtook at 110mph in the middle of the night with a grin on my face.

Could see in the corner of my eye for a second that they stopped caring about driving and just watched in shock.

Still wonder how I have licence still.

• I got born. Since then its a rollercoaster ride of badassery through life.

• I skydived from 24000 feet. And the next day i did it again. Needed oxygen on the jump... Was funny as hell.

• I've done ecstasy / Molly on back-to-back nights at rave parties! :-D

• Nutmeg a teacher that's confiscating my ball.

@Girly1710 Oh good times.

• Enlist in the Marines. rahhh

• double back flip! saved a dog from a big dog.

Had a sexy little chick hog on my dick.

• i was three and a girl came overto my house for a play date, and i kissed her when she left. Right on her lips. I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her.

• What do you mean "badass"?

I don't know illegal? Maybeeee

Damn you're hero status now

Oh yea ofc cause I felt like a hero

• I don't know how badass it is on a scale from 1-10 but I once found a rattlesnake in my backyard so I went out with a knife, got its body caught in a fence, stepped on it's neck and cut it's head off. I skinned it and tanned it later. I put the snake skin on my hat, cooked the meat and hung the rattler for a rearview mirror decoration.

• Go to a rated R movie at 12:00am without my parents knowing when I was 15. They let me in!

• Probably hitting a guy in a bar for trash talking my girlfriend.

• I'm not a badass at all.

• Removed a USB without choosing 'safely remove'.

• http://1jux.net/scale_images/415156_fb.jpg

I probably can get jail time for saying this is so badass... but what better place than gag. Ok, so you know how drinks say, shake well Before drinking...

I didn't shake!!!

http://i.imgur.com/nXPruDN.gif

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...1b47994b0f28c71f175383.jpg

But really... I took 3hour lunches with my girlfriend at Work when we only got 30min/1hr. If that counts lol.

What Girls Said 11

• We used to drive around my hometown and steal traffic cones and political signs and then go stick them all in our friend's yard 😂
    One time we went around in January and picked up a ton of dead Christmas trees from the side of the road and put those all over his yard. He was not pleased.

• i don't even know where to start. How about... i knocked a big dude out

• answered this question... oh yeah.
    but uh... when I was younger , at a baseball game I became friends with the baseballers daughter and we lied to the venders that her dad wanted all the food on the menu so we could give it to him. we got lots of free candy , hotdogs , hamburgers 😎😎😎😎😎😎 and we never got caught and never shared it 😎😎😎

• Getting on a roller coaster a few years ago even though I'm terrified of heights. I enjoyed myself, so I did it again lol

• I flipped off my entire bus in the 6th grade and called a girl a bitch for being a bully. didn't get in trouble somehow

• Drifting with a 1990 thunderbird while buzzed. XD

• Too many times I been a badass. I wear six inch heels sometimes or I had sex with a 50 year man before.

• Roe in a C-130 (plane) and was the only person besides the pilots that didn't vomit.

• I snuck into a Rated R movie

• I back talked to a cop.

Okay and I ditched school, got into fights with 4 other girls at the same time, beat a guy up, and I stole a puppy from this pet store.

Wattt this is a surprise lol :o
      You don't seem like the type to get in trouble based on your profile here

Lol everyone says that now becuase I've matured and changed but everyone knew me in school for being a trouble maker. Trust me I was a completely different person I even had lip piercings lmao thank God my parents made me take them out!

• Shot and killed a Mountain Lion