Do you think that Men are really the better looking sex as a whole since most of us don't wear makeup?

Where as if you take away the makeup for most girls they turn ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually agree.

I know I'm gonna get downvoted for this, but oh well

What Girls Said 12

• I wouldn't say the better looking sex but more so the less deceiving sex.
    Women can easily hide their imperfections, with men what you get is what you see.
    I can't tell you how many women are called beautiful on a regular basis.
    You rarely ever hear a man being called handsome.
    Why is that?
    So much women can appear what they aren't with make up, push up bras, booty pads, wigs, false eye lashes etc.
    While men , what you get is what you see.

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...9d523ea268ae0427a18ad5.jpg

Yes, down votes... come my pretties.

• Hahaha hell no. couldn't be any more wrong about that, I don't know if any guy or girl would agree with you on that.

• 0|0

Come on, don't act dumb, most guys in real life don't wear makeup and you know it.

False. I don't wear it and I even look better without it.
      It just depend on the girls. A lot of girls prefer wear make up instead of take care of their skin so they wear lot of foundation and look bad without it.
      I don't wear make up and people always tell me I'm very pretty. What you say is just some stupid stereotype.

nope it's quite true

• Both attractiveness and unattractiveness is subjective.

• I view woman as being beautiful and delicate, while men are more sturdy and "professional".

• No, because I also think standards for women to be perfect and pretty are higher.

• but your beauty is objectively different from a females beauty

• Nah, women are built more beautiful (their bodies) are much more beautiful

• Girls look strange without makeup because we are accustomed to seeing makeup on them.

So without it you notice uneven skin, pale lips, blemishes, normal eyelashes and think oh she's not that attractive compared to the girl with foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara, eyeliner etc.

We never see makeup on guys (well maybe some actors) so there's nothing unusual about a guy with uneven skin and blemishes and eyelashes that don't stick out 2 inches.

• We're just socialised to expect women to wear make-up. If we expected the same from men, we'd see them as looking worse without

• Men are held to a lesser standard of beauty in society when it comes to their appearance. There are a lot of ugly men out there, so to say they are the better looking gender is generalizing.

What Guys Said 4

• Meh, idc both look good in different ways lol

• I half agree, I don't like makeup. Natural is best.

• That is a stupid argument.

• I don't know about you but women are WAY easier on the eye than us.. theyre smooth, they have softer, more feminine features.. i think theyre much hotter

Even without makeup?

most of the time yeah