What's an app you wish existed?

Need ideas for something. Basically I just want software ideas.
What's an app you wish existed?

3mo Aii just to clear things up in actually not planning on making anything from here

Most Helpful Guy

• An app that tells the person in the car ahead of you to GO THE FUCKING SPEED LIMIT YOU GODDAMN ANCIENT BITCH. I DON'T CARE IF YOU GOT BUTTFUCKED MY JIMMY CARTER BACK IN THE DAY, THE SPEED LIMIT IS 45 NOT 32.

Most Helpful Girl

• An app that extended the day so I could sleep more and still get up in the morning.

Time machine

Jet lag

Sounds like you should watch the movie from 1980 called " The girl, The Gold Watch & Everything" . It actually does all that

What Guys Said 17

• One that creates a hologram that jumps out of my phone and is whatever picture I choose it be 😊 Actually I want an app that does what the old Star Trek episodes had when they could just enter what ever meal they wanted and it just appears in the microwave oven looking thing

• A generic Bluetooth tracker app. Basically anything that puts out a Bluetooth signal COULD be used as a tracker or "DON'T FORGET ME TRACKER" That way you could use let's say a cheap Bluetooth headphone as a tracker. Put it in your backpack and never forget your backpack. Make it generic so it tracks anything with a Bluetooth signal. All but one of the Android programs are brand specific.

Oh Damn that's actually a really cool idea

Shit that's amazing :o thanks for all the info!

I'm too old to retrain, but if I could I would.

• Create a problem solving app for cpu codes
    When your car goes wrong you can scan it for a code
    This code gives you a list of possible issues
    Create a data base of what the most common issues are for each code on each car
    Quick reference that helps cut down on expensive guess work

You mean a debugger?

Thanks man!

Thank you
      Enjoy the follow

• I wish there was a website where ALL things existed:
    a mix between youtube, deviantart, fanfic websites, forums on a particular topic, question/answer sites, instagram, tumblr, imagur, facebook.
    All of the above, where certain channels upload content and have friends and followers, and they can vase their channel on videos, short stories, art, vlogs, blogs, photos, or just short tweets!!! Whatever they want their page to be, it can be on this site.

• I'm working on a project but we haven't finalized our patent yet. Fuck if I'm announcing it on here. You won't be getting any ideas off here besides virtual sex lol. It's GAG brah.

Yeah lmao I know that I'm not planning on making any of the suggestions
      Just needed people to give me motivation and get me inspired

• One that flies a drone to give me a beer at a golf game. Paid for via my phone and the transaction completed when I receive the beer in hand.

Those damn beer cart girls are never around!

Dam too advance to me I'll have to call in some hardware friends

I'm the hardware guy. I just need a software person.

• Interplanetary death ray.

For Android.

• An app that pays you to use it

Banking app? You can withdraw stuff from your own bank account

I just joking around cause i don't have a smartphone

There's an app that lets you donate to charity by walking/ running I use that
      And I'm pretty sure there are apps that award you with gift cards if you complete surveys but I've never used any

• Just here to steal those ideas 👌

Make sure to credit the people then
      I don't plan on making any of them lmao

I already have a few utility based ideas under my belt but I'm not motivated enough to make them yet lmao

I have a big project from the university on my ass, so it's not like I have nothing to do... but my motivation for that one is low and I'd rather do something I'm more passionate about.

• Totally gonna make the app before you

• Time machine and maybe a travel machine app, it's awesome to cross the space and time with a magical broomstick.

• I want an app that will mute any thing or any one.

• Something which generates different types of smell may be 😬

• Yes, give ideas guys, i want to make an app but I don't know what about

Shit how many of you are there here
      Take the ideas but don't forget to credit them lmao

I only know java, c++, and python rn lmao gotta learn more

Haha, you are okay, as long as you know more about software architecture that's all that matters

• Down to fuck. An app with girls ready fuck right now.

• You could rip of the simpsons and make a app that warns people of the repercussions of there online posts

Lmao I'm sure some programmer is already out there doing that
      Also to do so that would require me to have a database of key words and I would constantly have to update it

I think it's faster for people to call the police but thanks for the suggestions

How about a girl translater that girls actually mean when they talk

• Hm little monster spawn in random spots!! The world around you, is home to thousands, and you get excersise as you search for them...🤔!!!

It's a game and a fitness app all in one... but what would I call it, hm!!!

Eh sounds like Pokemon Go

Ding ding ding!!! Lolol, it is!! I was trolling.

What Girls Said 3

• the "HOW TO GET UR FUCKIN LIFE TOGETHER U LOSER" app cuz i need that shit asap

• A map/ direction app that lists everything on the street with symbols/ pics

• One that lets you find anything that you've lost.