When was the last time you cried?

When was the last time you cried?

1|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesterday, because I failed my year at university. But mostly I was scared about having to move home and not being able to see my boyfriend :$

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Aww. I know you'll do better next time

• 3mo

Hopefully. I need to get a job and make some money this year. If anything that could be better though because my student loans have never been enough to live on, I have to rely on my mother a tonne. This way, I can maybe save so I can be more independent next year, and also get to see my boyfriend more this year than I would have (we're long distance when I'm at uni but it's a lot closer than when I'm home, and when he visits we get more privacy)

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a huge triple meatball and mozzarella publix sub that I dropped on the ground on Wednesday. Never Forget.

2|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'll mourn with you.

What Girls Said 5

• Monday night When I Watched a Segment Online of a Newscast about a Teenage girl who had Sadly been Killed in a Skiing accident and How she had Donated Her... Organs.
    I wept like a Baby Because this was the Girl and her Close knit Family who I am Reading about in a Book that I had just Recently Bought called "Taylor's Gift."
    Good luck and Great timing. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Today because my car barely works

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

What happened?

• Show All
    • 3mo

That sucks. What car model do you have?

• 3mo

Honda accord 96

• Within the last few days.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tuesday

1|0
    0|0
  • A couple hours ago. I'm going through a very painful break up.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• March 2015

1|0
    0|0
  • When i already cooked the eggs but then i realized we were out of bacon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys dont cry...

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost about 2 weeks ago. I watched Million Dollar Baby.
    The ending still haunts me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The last time I cried wasn't too long ago, my cousin took his own life last February so sometimes I think about him and cry.

1|1
    0|0