How to cure a hangover?

Besides the obvious "don't drink in the first place" or "water"

Most Helpful Guy

• Drink better beer. :D If you drink rubbing alcohol and sewer water then you're going to feel like shit regardless.

I can drink 12 good beers that have higher alcohol content and 1 tall glass of water before bed and wake up right as rain. If I drink like 3 shity Budweisers I wake up with a head ache even though I wasn't buzzed the night before...

I was drinking coolers

So rubbing alcohol, sewer water, food coloring, and sugar?

Most Helpful Girl

• won't help you now but for future reference take B vitamins before you go to sleep after drinking (or so my mom says)

What Guys Said 5

• Lots of water. + vitamin C. If needed , Aspirine.

• Bread, have some toast

• Lots of people eat , fried breakfast is the most common... It is very important to drink water tho alcohol takes the body's ability to retain water away

• Drink a little bit of what have ruined your head the night before

• Pickle juice

What Girls Said 4

• Rest and food really, it'll go throughout the day. there's no magical cure

• Gatorade saves lives.

• Water or gatorate and greasy food. That should make things way better.

• You just can't unless you live in one of those areas that had the hangover emergency cure shops with IV fluids, oxygen and vitamins (they're real!)

For us folks who aren't ridiculously rich, Pedialyte, some carbs and protein and a nap can help, though. Ginger tea is good if you feel nauseated. A hot bath with some Epsom salts can't hurt. And brushing your teeth is always a good start.