Why is trump so dumb?

Trump is not the sharpest tool in the shed. HE WANT'S TO GET RID OF NAFTA that so stupid in my opinion from a Canadian because we don't want to pay for trade with the United States.

IDOT he also says why, because it FAIR

HOW IS THIS FAIR TO BOTH AMERICA AND CANADA?

I hope Obama and Trudeau and Nieto try to find a way to stop this menace

PLEASE AMERICA (I'm being nice and calling you America) DON'T ELECTED TRUMP PLEASE
I BEG YOU!

Trump has already lied to us

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoever votes for this joke is a joke himself.. seriously.. what kind of person would want an old man with a mentality of a 5 year old as the president

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe because Trump's job is to worry about the US, not Canada, and NAFTA was a $h*t deal for the US, sending our remaining manufacturing jobs down the toilet and down to Mexico. You wanna see what NAFTA did for the US? Look at Detroit, then look at the number of manufacturing jobs there when GW Bush first took office after Clinton ushered in NAFTA and today. Detroit has 1/4 of the manufacturing jobs now that it did then, and fewer auto workers need fewer stores, restaurants, homes, garbage men, doctors, auto mechanics, etc. Why'd this happen, because NAFTA benefits Mexico and Canada more than the US, it makes it cheaper to refine US mined ore in Mexico when combined with stupid environmental regs, for instance.

NAFTA is a scourge upon American industry. Furthermore, a removal of NAFTA would mean the income tax could go down, benefiting American workers with new manufacturing jobs.

Make America Great Again (I mean, we already are, but, we need a hand up)

• Trump is so 'dumb' that he is a multi-billionaire.
    @dogsleeves, by comparison, lacks a grasp of fundamental written English and is worth. . . how much?

• Trump is a multimillionaire who had a head start in the form of "a small loan of a million dollars." Trump was born rich. Trump has gone bankrupt many times. Trump got lucky and was born rich, and the rich stay rich because they can pay smarter or harder working people to handle everything for them.

• @Cherokeehp it's nice to see kids smarter than a 58 yo.. (not a sarcasm)

• Trump isn't dumb, he knows the voters ARE dumb that is why he does what he does.

In this case he was on point about blaming the free trade with China.
    As well as the deep reaching impacts of NAFTA on labor.
    But I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you don't seem to be well versed in this matter.

NAFTA brought literally nothing for Canada, or anybody who isn't a businessman.
    It was criticized by numerous politicians mind you, including Bernie Sanders and eventually even by Clinton herself who was originally a big proponent. (considering that she was of course a rug under her husband's ass back in the day so she had to anyway)
    So saying Trump is "dumb" is kind of silly since all of the relevant figures share mixed sentiments about it, at best.

• Politically they both are dumb and are comedic tap dancers for purpose of money.

• he isn´t "dumb". he´s fishing for the dumb persons vote, cause the majority of people is dumb... therefore he has to speak the dumb persons mind... it´s strategy.

• just adding that i hate him but i have to give it to him, that he´s good at what he does.

• NAFTA has costed the United States millions of jobs that were sent over seas and saying he wants to repeal it and the TPP is the smartest things he has said and also his rhetoric on why you shouldn't have gone into the Iraq war.

• I like Trump because his foreign policy vision is "America first". If something doesn't benefit the US, like NAFTA, he won't have it. It's what we need.

• I agree. . . If by dumb, you mean Trump is an effing genius!
    The America first and anti free trade is by far the primary reason why I support Trump.
    Now, let's Make America great Again!
    Trump Trump Trump! USA #1 FTW!

• TRUMP IS HILTER TO ME

• He affecting his neighbours countries

You United States people got to learn that you're not the only country around and STOP CALLING YOURSELF AMERICA. It North America not America

he affecting the war

Baning the people from the coutries that all United States to set up bases there to fight ISIS

• I call it America because the USA is what matters. Other countries stealing our jobs (yeah, I'm talking about you China) affects us. We help other countries so much, and they don't help us, so FTW! USA #1 Do for ourselves. We are so much better that everyone is jealous.

• Its called nationalism. It was born out of the need to define a nation. Deal with it.

• Trump is far from dumb. its just the dumb losers and crybabies like you projecting yourselves on him.

"DON'T ELECTED TRUMP"

You can't even speak English good. Highly doubt your Canadian but some immigrant from some turn world nation

• I have heard of 'people born before their time'

Trump is born 10000 years after his time.

• I don't think Trump is dumb. He acts dumb because he aims at the votes of the dumbest. Until now he succeeds.

• Why are feminists so dumb?

• What dose that half to do with Trump

• Most of them are idiots

• Same with Trump Supporters

• Still better than Trudeau. You can't like him, can you? So bizarre.