Guys, Do I have a problem keeping secrets?

I managed to keep my account on here a secret from my mom for more than a year and she just found out about it and isn't mad but this is the second thing I've hidden from her

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fine lol.

What Guys Said 10

• Well from what you have mentioned it doesn't look like you let your secret out to your mom. I mean maybe your mom is very smart and she kept tabs on you all the while and so she found out and you didn't know about it.

Incapability of keeping a secret is when you can't keep the things you do to yourself and you have a constant urge to let someone know about it, could be your friends, your parents or anyone else. In your case you didn't tell anyone, you didn't tell your mom.

Your mom found out on her own, so I wouldn't say you have a problem with keeping secrets.

• Your mom is your best friend I never had my mom around ever but I have 9 siblings and if she isn't wickedly evil to her own own flesh and blood.. Family love will always conquer till death.. i do not hide secrets to my dad I let him know exactly what I'm doing and where I am even when it is not good news you will never find a better friend.. Even though I am not the best of a son.. That love is hard to find.. Cherish it

• ... only the second thing? Nah, not only are you good at keeping secrets you also don't need to ☺

• I don't think it's considered as a secret 😂

• No i dont think so.

• It shouldn't be a big deal unless you're doing inappropriate things online.

• How did she find out anyway? Did you slip and let it out?

• this site is not a bad place to be, you dont have to keep it a secret.

• That's not keeping a secret, that's being sneaky.

• I could lead 10 different lives and no one would know unless I told them.