What do you do when you can't get out of bed to take your make-up off?

I don't want to get up!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What I usually do, because I am lazy most days, is I have baby wipes near my bed. I use them to wipe off my make up. I know it's maybe not the best way. But it works!

I usually only wear mascara, so it comes off quite easily. You could also set up a make-up removing station near your bed. Have a bottle of make-up remover and some cotton balls beside your bed :)

What Guys Said 9

• You can't get out of the bed? How's that possible. Come on lady, getting out of bed or not is in your control, it's voluntary so if you want to get up out of the bed you can do it.

However if you don't want to then don't do it, that is your choice as well.

• That's why I don't apply make-up darling, it yields me another 30 min in bed :D :D
    Think about all those smiles you'll get for your nice make-up, that will motivate you :D

• Just have wipes by your bed that's what my sister does. Except when she contours then she has to take off a ton of make up

• I don'y wear make-up

• Take a picture of the face on your pillow when you wake up

• What am I doing with make-up on?

• You go to sleep and leave a face impression on your pillow. haha

• haha, I don't wear make up

• Mom : mama

Dad is just dad

What Girls Said 13

• You get up because a clean face sleeping is better than waking up with a potential break out because you forgot ;)

• Just picture yourself having terrible acne, and imagine people laughing at you for it. That's what I do.

• If you don't remove the make up now it will still be on your face tomorrow. Which will look awful and even if you clean it off tomorrow it will probably still have some left. So if you clean it off now you will be able to get it all off tomorrow.

• you either fall asleep or get up.
    For future reference, keep whatever you use to remove makeup near your bed maybe.
    I use oil and cotton rounds to take off kohl sometimes, so I would put those on my nightstand

• have face wipes near your bed

• I frequently fall asleep with my makeup on. No biggie for me just clean and reapply in the morning.

• buy some makeup wipes and keep them on the table next to your bed.

• Buy a pack of makeup or cleanser wipes and keep them by your bed so next time it happens you won't have to get up all you have to do is wipe !

• I push myself and wash my face. Plus I don't want to ruin my expensive white pillow cases.

• Just get up and grab a makeup wipe.

• Washing my face is usually the first thing I do when I get home so I dont have that problem

• Sleep

• Go to sleep or by blemish remover foundations like Neutrogena