8 Gb Ram 4 GB Graphics Card 3.20 GHZ How System For Games?

• Very Good.
  • Bad.

223

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 8 gigs memory is the sweet spot right now. But current games seem to be favoring 16 gigs as recommended, 8 gigs should be enough for the next year. A 4gb graphic card is optimal, but that depends on a lot of other things, like memory speed and the core speed. A 3.2 GHz processor, but then it depends again, if its dual or quad. More cores means better multithreading and hence are better for games. You need to have more details here, can't say anything with what you've said.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 22

• Why not just give us a link of the computer you are interested in ordering? Unless it's from a local store or something.

Depends on what kind of games you are planning to invest in and play frequently.

Also, are you going for a laptop or a desktop gaming computer?

• It's not very good but it's not bad. I'd get something with more RAM on it at least 16gb but 32gb would be preferable. What's your budget?

• 1000 Dollar Bro

• HP Envy 750se - Desktop Intel Core i7 - 4GB Graphics
      Can't post links but Costco is offering this computer with 3.4 GHZ and 32gb ram for 850 bucks without monitor and 1050 with monitor.
      Look at buying one from them.

• Thanks brother :)

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-normal(c).gif

The RAM is alright. We need more information on the actual CPU and GPU though... I bought a gaming laptop for £3000ish and was worth every penny.

• A computer is good enough for gaming as long as it allows to play games at a confortable frame rate and resolution, which is 60 frames per second stable while using vertical sync. Everything else is just an extra.

On the other hand, if I had to but that computer new, I would spend an extra. It would make your computer to last much longer, and meanwhile you will enjoy fancier graphics.

Just look at the CPU and GPU benchmarks and choose those those with the best performance which prize doesn't go suddenly to the heaven:

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html
    www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

That said storage performance has great impact on the computer's fluency and are usually overlooked.

• Yes, I think these configurations should work for most of the games.

• argh, I told you before... those specs say nothing!
    8GB RAM is enough but the other two say nothing about the performance. 3Ghz CPUs and 4GB graphics cards existed already many years ago and even newer slow ones can have that.

Maybe it's good, maybe it's crap. Impossible to say with your info

• Well 4 GB memory is good but that's not what makes the happiness card a good card... tell me more about it like the clock speed, the DDR version?
    Anyways with you current configuration you will be able to play most games on medium to high graphics settings..

• Not enough info presented.
    need cpu and gpu, not to mention system ram speed.

• Save your money. Grow up. Stop gaming. Use the money for something more important.

• I think it's overkill for minesweeper.

• What's the motherboard?
    what's the model of the graphic card?
    what's the model of the processor?
    How much MHZ does Ram have?

• Thats good, you can run a lot of games with that system but I am not sure if you can run BF1 or such games like that.

• Adequate for now. Will start to creak very soon.

• I don't like that my options are only very good and bad. It's certainly not bad, but it's not incredible. Most games should work fine, maybe a few large games would lag a little however.

• Numbers don't mean anything.
    Everything depends on how good those parts actually are.

• GG WP

• Dood u just throwing numbers at here, cau u even tell us the reference GPU u talking about and by 3,2 must be a CPU clock speed. So dood tell me more or shut it

• doesn't matter how much is the ram of your gpu, but what matters is how many bits is that?

• That sentence doesn't make sense. And 8 GB RAM isn't very good.

• Néed at least 16, preferably 32MB sys RAM. HDMI? Big cooling fans?

• Very Good.

• itll work.. i know a guy who does heavy duty gaming on 4GB ram and he says its more than enough