😛 What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever heard about yourself? What do you WANT to hear about yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• The nicest thing would have to be when my father last spoke to me and said I was a very beautiful, kind, brave, and strong minded young woman. That I would do great in life and he was so proud of who I have become and what I will achieve in the future. He said I was his biggest success and that I made him feel like his job as a father was done correctly.

What Guys Said 45

• I was told I had a good heart. I don't really know what I would want to hear (but that compliment would probably sum it up)

• Uh a I guess being called a gentleman and a scholar or you that they hope I choke and die on pipe tobacco and cigars I smoke, and that they hate me to the point were they physically can't stand to look at me, yeah that troll/liberal girl was just so nice it almost broke my heart to block her lol.

• Great sense of humor and kind and nice. Some on here that rile me would not believe it though. lol

• Awhile ago, someone I befriended on here told me that I was the nicest guy they knew. That was pretty heartwarming in and by itself.

I don't really know what compliment I want to hear about myself, because I really just take/accept what I can get. I don't know how much one can top the other compliment either. It was a special sort of moment for me :D

Aw cute!!

But omg 😭😭😭Aren't u like forgetting one other compliment? Lol

Um yeah 😑
      You forgot about the compliment I made about you just last week lol

Erm, uhh yes! That one. *scouring through my internet history*

But really, I actually do vaguely remember a compliment, but I don't remember specifics! 😅 In any case, thank you for it nonetheless :D

• Nothing in particular comes to mind -__-

• I have no idea at all. I don't really pay attention to what people say about me, even if they are good things or compliments. Honestly I don't even care if someone says something good or bad about me also.

I am sure I must have heard something but I don't pay attention to that. I just ignore that.

If you ask me the reason then that reason will also be strange to hear but it's true.

• I don't know what I want to hear. The nicest thing is that I am definitely not what it seems when I bloom open and that I have an interesting unique charm

• That I'm a good son. I know it isn't true but if I've remembered crying before, it was then.

• I remember the first time I was told that I was good at writing, it made me feel good as there is something productive in this world I'm actually good at

• I got complimented on my eyes by young girls and some old woman complimented on my chin structure after I shaved that beard of. Other than that I also had girls playing with my hair and enjoying it, if I count it I should feel like a confident mofucker but I am the complete opposite

• I've been complimented on my eyes mostly, being told how beautiful they are. Can't really say what my favorite thing someone has complimented me on.

Though I'd love women to generally flirt with me and compliment me on being handsome or sexy.

• 'He always tries to listen and understand, even when we disagree...'

I've herd versions of that a number of times!

• Everybody says and thinks I look like a very nice guy or I am very Gullible until they really start knowing me... :-)

Anyways I have also Been called an intelligent guy and that I always bring awesome grades... LOL

• I think the nicest thing anyone has ever told me was through a greeting card she wanted me to be her future husband.

• I've had 3 different students say they wish I was their dad.
    I overheard a student say I'm the coolest teacher ever to one of her friends when she didn't know I was around to hear it. That was cool.

OMG! Your a teacher?
      😏 That's hot I wish I was your student lol

After school programs. BUT, I don't think of it as "hot". lol And no, I wouldn't date any former students either, even if they became of age. That would just be weird. lol

• Nothing ever but I'd like to hear I'm a great husband

• So many compliments :3 handsome, cute, sweet, gentleman, etc.

I want to hear someone call me a fuckboi :p lmao

jk :3 I don't want to hear anything :p

• I've often been told that I'm very competent, that I've saved people's lives, etc.
    Nothing; I want smart well-adjusted grandchildren before I die, and I'm willing to work hard for it. I'm a simple man.

• not sure and dont know.

• I suppos when I am called profesional at work.

• That I have a good sense of humor, non-judgmental and truthful

• I like to hear that I'm helpful :D
    I really enjoy helping out people, or comforting them when they're having a hard time. You get loads of friendship back for it :D :D

• I don't really know, I don't keep up with things like that. I just thank them and continue on.

• I haven't heard that.

• Someone once told me, "you're so mean!" It made me blush. I try so hard, I really do and it's amazing when someone acknowledges my efforts ;(

• I have sexy green eyes and a thick dick ;)

• that im a nice person

• I usually hear that I m cute, nice, smart.

• Well. Except typical compliments i dont remember anything special.

• every one tells me that my height is so good.

• More from Guys
    15

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• It was the last day of high school n my friends told me that I am like a mother to them n their problem solver... they could come n tell me anything n I would understand them... they told me that I made their life very easy... that was the nicest thing I heard about myself :)

• "You Have a Heart of Gold."
    Good luck and great question, @NBaughtygirlishere xx

• The nicest comment was about my character. I am direct yes, but I try to be open and listen to the other party. Besides that I get comments on my body

• Someone said I have a great personality! I really appreciated that.

That's exactly what I want to hear about myself

• Hmmm, it was something about my personality, I think. I can't remember the specifics now.

• Top compliment for me would be "you're funny" or "I appreciate your memes"

• In sophmore year we were supposed to write notes to three people about how you appreciate them and all of mine really made me happy, they were so sweet

• That I'm beautiful and that they miss me and that I have a great personality and that I'm funny and I don't know whatever little things they notice me
    Also how they feel about me
    I've heard it but I always love to hear it

• well, one time my friends boyfriend told her that i was her nicest friend. that made me feel really happy, and I thinknthats one of the best things you could hear about yourself:)

• Probably nicest is that im a great lover which is also great to hear.

• i've been told i'm kind

• I've been told I have pretty eyes that's about it.

• That I'm amazing and that she (the person who said it) didn't understand why I hated myself. It was probably one of those lies you say when someone's feeling down but still it was nice.

• Nicest thing "She could be a Disney princess".
    What I want to hear "She's so lovely"

• I've heard I'm kind and compassionate. That's what I want to hear about myself

• I've been told I'm perfect but the truth is that no one is perfect

• That I'm a beautiful girl and an amazing writer

• I'm sweet

• "You're not that ugly."