How would you react if you were sitting outdoors somewhere and a random cat came by and jumped onto your lap?

your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Another one?"

Guess I might as well start a collection.

"You're coming home with me". XD - Crazy cat-lady starts when a single woman has 3 cats (long story).

So, Since that cat would be #3, I'd be a crazy cat lady in the making!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 34

• I wouldn't be shocked there were like three stray cats living on my block and all of them had kittens and they keep coming to my yard.

As long as they aren't attacking I'll pet it feed it and then send them to a non kill shelter because if I keep them my dog will eat them.

• I'd pet him. And I'd understandingly smile, this is no ordinary cat. This is Xibalba, the supreme meow! Chosen as his champion, we will defeat evil until we are exhausted, at which point, we'll find the nearest cardboard box :3 to regain our energy >:3

• My Usual Thoughts when Something Special happens with a Friendly Feline... He or She is Loved and is well Taken care of and Belongs to Someone Special.
    Good luck and Great pix, @Toad-1 xx

• Must be Tuesday. That's an expression my crew users to demonstrate how common such occurrences are to us...

• Probably take it home with me lol

• Hope it jumps off soon so I don't have to break out the Ventalin, lol. Would probably take it to see if it's chipped and then contact the owner. I like cats but I don't like to see lost cats :(.

• i would panic

• Freeze up and then slowly start petting it.

• Funnily enough, something similar happened to me recently. A cat that what clearly domesticated wandered into the hall where we were having a school info night, and it was jumping from lap to lap, clearly loving the attention and pats it was getting 😂
    I thought it was cute and just petted it as well.

• I'd be like "hey there kitty" and start petting him/her.

• I'd freak out a little bit. I'm allergic. :(

• I would pat the cat and scratch it's ears

• I would pet the cat :P

• Once choosen, one cannot refuse. I'll let it adopt me of course.

• awwww KITTEH! I would pet them. ^^

Though I would have to wash myself really good other wise lily would kill me if I smelled like another cat.

• I would smile, and together the cat and I would watch the stars.
    When I am going inside, I will take him, or her with me. I love cats. 😊

• I'd be scared because I don't have a cat and it's really dark so I'd think it was a possum. Once I realized it was a cat I'd pet it and cuddle it.

• Pet it.

• i own that cat now.
    LOL.

• Im terrified of cats so id probably faint

Why?

I dont know. My mom has always been scared of them so i think its something she's taught me

• Pet it.

• "What the Heck!!" would be mg reaction and I would be scared to touch it (I'm scared of cats).

• Push it off

• I'd pet the soft pussy

• Love cats!!! I will have no prb=problems with it

• I will be happy, love cats and any animal in general

• I'd be shocked at first lol. Maybe scream?
    After that I would play with cat :)

• i would be scared and probably grossed out and immediately jump up and run away

• Probably be surprised at first then pet it.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 16

• I was walking during the sunset the other day and I turned a corner and hurt a "meow". There was a cute furry cat standing on a brick ledge, passively calling for my gentle hand to pet it's fur.

After observing how this cat behaved, I realized my personality is very cat-like, contrary to dog that leads with the nose. No wonder some people can't stand me. Cats are just weird.

• I would be delighted.
    That happens to me from time to time. I am very much a cat person and cats know that.
    I share my house with five cats, all rescues.
    Twice during my life stray cats have come to my door, seeking shelter, food and cuddles. They had long and happy lives. :-)

• Get it off of me and ran inside the house and take a shower. I'm allergic to cats.

• Happened before lol , I just let em smell my hand and then they just roll over , they just want scratches. Just for the life of god DO NOT scratch them wrong or you're d. e. d

• I'd remove it from my lap, while telling it I am allergic to it.

• When i lived at friends house in highschool, they had this neighborhood cat who'd chill on their porch. We'd buy him food and leave him water outside, we'd even take him to the vet. But the cat preferred to adventure all day and just show up when we'd come home from school.

• I'd totally pet the little fella and let him chill on my lap 'til I gotta go. :D

• I'd be stuck there until I starve to death, refusing to move a muscle.

• Such a cute kitty

• i would kiss her, play with her, pet her and hug her :D

• depends if it looked clean or not

• I'd be ok with it.

• I would probably get up and move, I'm not really a cat person and never know if they have fleas or something else

• Awe kitty

• I'd be the happiest person in the world.

• Wheeze and cough and desperately try to shoo it away while clutching my constricting throat and fast-swelling red skin.