Would you scream randomly if you felt pain?

I would bear pain dont scream randomly but I saw some of people screaming randomly.
I felt wtf and want to punch them to shut them up

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I do the whole kind of, "ow ow ow ow ow" hop around kind of thing (not so loud, pretty quiet). I tend to get hurt a lot skateboarding vert ramps when I fall. Then hop around until the pain goes away.

I do it kind of funny, like one time I fell on my ass on the flat bottom and broke my tail bone. Then I was like, "ow ow ow ow ow" jumping around and leaning over and then laughing but then going back to, "ow ow ow ow ow". Then my friends are like, "What are you doing hopping around and laughing?" and then I'm like, "ow ow ow ow ow ow hahahaha ow ow ow ow".

Same with spiral fracture to the arm. "Ow ow ow hahahaha ow ow ow ow ooh ow hahaha". Except when people tried to come I was like, "DON'T TOUCH ME! ow ow ow hahaha ow ow." Probably if someone shot me with a bullet it'd be the same, "ow ow ow hahaha getting shot is kind of painful ow ow ow hahaha".

I see I can accept it, What I said about those people dont even try to control that is very terrific.
      Especially female... their voice... kill me.

What Girls Said 4

• If you scream cause there is pain, it ain't random

• It depends on the type of pain

• i think screaming is a normal reaction to pain

• React not scream

What Guys Said 4

• Give an example of what happened to cause them to scream.

• Depends what kind of pain.

• Not really, I've never really screamed because of pain, maybe when i was little. Normally i don't really react unless it hurts badly.

• Nope that's childish 😠