What is a good thing to give to a beggar?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I always give a Dollar or any Change that I Might have so they Might go and Buy a little food.
    However, there was a Time with Giving a Dollar, I also Offered a Good place that was Hiring, for he was Looking for Work for himself and his Pregnant Wife who Were at that moment, Living in a car in Walmart parking lot.
    Good luck and Great question. xxx

What Guys Said 14

• food or money... i like the food route because i know it gives them some sustenance. i worry about giving them money that they may use it for booze or drugs

• A job application.

• There's difference between a poor person who you should give money and between a beggar who sits on his ass and order money

• I don't like giving them money because you never know what they'll use it for so I usually give homeless people food and water

• Food

• Money.

• Food is probably your best bet.

• Something they can't just buy

Support

• A job, or the anti-schizophrenia meds he refuses to take...

• Education.

• Cock

• Nothing.

• a job.

• £$BIG£$$£MONEY$£

What Girls Said 5

• A job of course. The best thing you can do for someone in that position is to help them get back on their feet. That way they are no longer begging and can pay it forward one day to someone else in need.

What makes you think I am in a position to offer employment to people...

What makes you think people know you are asking "whats an 18 yr old girl supposed to do for a someome begging?". I took it as a question you were asking in general. That is my answer.

• food, money

This one guy had printed out some shelter place address for homeless people or something to give it to someone. So maybe something like that too.

• Anything really. Money, food, clothing. The term "Beggars can't be choosers." comes to mind.

• a cookie

• Food and money.