Do you think poor people are nicer than rich people?

For example do a good deed for a poor person and they will go: "thank you so much young sir, please take this half eaten sandwich fresh from the top of the trash, it's all I have to offer"

But if you do a good deed for a rich person they will not say "thank you so much young sir, please take this Rolls Royce, huge mansion and bank account with ten's of millions of dollars in it, it's all I have to offer"

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems those with barely anything will share their last meal, knowing how it feels to have nothing. Those with lots seem to value money and material things more than humans, I suppose that's how they get so much money though.

I know very few genuinely generous and kind rich people, I know many poor people who are though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question, but depends. I have seen that successful people who made it own their own merits are cooler to the people who work, but those who get free handouts from mommy and daddy are sometimes assholes.

What Girls Said 6

• As far as I've seen it thus far - yes.

• Yes, I think so. Rich people are usually arrogant and they think they're superior.
    Poor people are simple and more polite.

• My experience thus far shows that those who struggle and know pain tend to approach people with more empathy. Having less leads to hard times more often than having more does. Therefore, poor people struggle much more and it makes them nicer

• From what I have experienced... yes.

• It varies from person to person. Some are poor for a good reason while others just have bad luck

• I am rich but I'm really nice unless u change that

What Guys Said 12

• I met many rich people. Few were nice.
    I met many poor people too. Many were nice.

• Do you think if that same poor person got the 10 million dollars and mansion, etc., that they would give you the millions of dollars (everything they owned)? Or do you think once the nice poor person got the millions of dollars, they wouldn't be nice because they wouldn't give you all their money? Do you think the individual is the issue or the person having the money creates the meanness?

The money corrupts the soul

They become greedy and value material possessions over goodness of the heart.
      Only a true champion cannot be corrupted of the soul

Poor people aren't greedy? I see.

• If you ignorantly generalise and say all rich people are arrogant then all poor people are envious

• No, I've seen lots of homeless people who are assholes and it's no wonder that not even their family took them in. Drinking and smoking all day from what they gather by begging on the streets, then yelling and cussing at each other... what a joke.

• Yes. They don't take anything for granted. You don't know what you have until it's gone.

• No, I think both rich and poor people are bad, but in two different ways: the rich are more arrogant and the poor are more malicious.

• yes they are

• Sometimes yes, Sometimes no.

• Not really

• maybe

• Just rhetoric and, oftentimes, deceptive propaganda.

It all hinges upon why someone is poor or rich.
    Poor people can be humble, but also very envious and aggressive.

The rich can be intelligent, but also conceited and aggressive.

• I think in general poor people have more empathy than those who are rich.