Have I had enough of life?

Ok here's another depressing post like yesterday yo, I can't figure out what my problem is, I just ain't happy right now, or maybe I know the problem and just can't man up and deal with it or seek help, man what's wrong with me I'm so annoyed by everything, I haven't been depressed since middle school lol why now anybody else feeling the same.

1|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• It's been a long time since I've been depressed, but I have my moments. Just remind yourself that you are the one who controls the outcome of your situation by how you act in the now.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yea I don't know what to do its almost as if I'm dying inside slowly. Lol I'm a freaking manchild yo.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Sometimes you gotta cry man.

• 3mo

Maybe I haven't cried in like 6 or 7 years and the only reason I cried then was because I made my mom cry.

• Me too same from middle school

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I am feel happy this fine morning. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not alone. These days I feel the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah me too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you so depressed?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't know exactly but there are a few reasons I guess

• 3mo

I think you do know why. I think deep down we all know why we're depressed. There's gotta be some reason.

What Guys Said 7

• please do what you gotta do to take care of yourself. if that means seeking therapy or going to a doctor please don't let pride or hesitance or whatever it is that stops you from seeking help keep you from doing whats best for you

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm see a therapist

0|0
    0|0
  • life sucks man. i hate life too

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude.. whats wrong with ya? Go play sum basketball or hit the streetz homie' ain't u CJ? :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been depressed for about 5 years now. Way worse than that and no eay out. It will probably end in suicide one day

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What a making you think like this.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I have been trying, and I still am. But best case scenario: I leave in like 3-4 years from now as I said. And living here gets harder and harder over time. So probably I won't be around 4 years from now. Either somebody will kill me or I will kill myself -.-

• 3mo

Go to the military or something don't just die dude. lifes hard but dont just die its not right

• Yes. Kys. Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in you shawn. You just have to believe in yourself.

www.youtube.com/watch

0|0
    0|0