Girls, Why does she always say sorry?

There's this girl that I text all the the time we're good friends but when we text a lot of the times she apologizes for no reason for example the other day I ask her what she was doing she replied that she was just getting home and I replied cool she then said sorry i was like for what she said she couldn't help it that it was a bad habit but when I asked why she would just say the same thing. I don't no why, I don't know what to say I wish she wouldn't say sorry to me and apologize for nothing it makes me feel weird any suggestions?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I do that too always say sorry I do it because it has a lot to do with my past

• a lot of times that has to do with someone's past. For example, my friend had a abusive step father, and when she did even the smallest thing, she would apologize because if she didn't, he would flip.

• Do you like her