Do you think boy bands should be replaced with meatheads?

One Direction
Do you think boy bands should be replaced with meatheads?
Fuck yeah.

____

I think the pussificaiton within this country is brought on by adolescence. If young American boys started listening to this instead of phaggy "One Direction" then they would produce more testosterone and become Trump supporters.

• Yes
    31% (8)46% (11)38% (19)Vote
  • No
    35% (9)33% (8)34% (17)Vote
  • I don't like you banana
    34% (9)21% (5)28% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If they could just die that would get most of the pop. out of a bind.

When normal people cum they look retarded for a second but when retarded people cum do they look normal?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Oh my god, do it.

1|0
    0|2
  • Um no

0|4
    0|2
  • 0|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

Boy bands are just not the same since the back street boys were huge. Don't judge me! :P

• I don't like you banana O_o
    Lol jk. Yes I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • Thin British boys> everything else

1|2
    0|2
  • ... No? Lmao.

0|2
    0|2
  • Boy bands...

I'm here for a man band, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. One direction are soo hot and sexy! I love them. Especially harry and louis 😍😍

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know. I mean, wasn't quite sure how One Directions songs went, so I looked em up. Seemed pretty metal and testosterone inducing to me 👍
    http://youtu.be/OFxT81kzakE

0|0
    0|0
  • Or can just listen to Barry White he's an actual man lol and has a seriously deep voice, must have had a lot of testosterone to get it.

https://youtu.be/x0I6mhZ5wMw

0|0
    0|0
  • Boy bands are for preteen girls dude. If you grew up jamming out to NSYNC or currently consider yourself a directioner (or whatever the h_all they call themselves) pretending the members are action stars isn't going to help, it's still music intended for 12 year old girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don;t know any American Boys who listen to One direction, that is mostly a teen girl thing,
    As for testosterone and trump supporters, tell that to all those sanders supporting hard core punk rockers

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Boy bands are popular because they are good looking young men singing love sobgs, which is a very marketable combination to teenage girls. Nobody is interested in meatheads singing love songs because meatheads are unattractive to the vast majority of females. Maybe some gay men would be interested in that but there aren't enough of them to make it marketable in nearly the same way.

0|0
    0|1
  • Agreed. They're called "boy" bands. Last time I checked boys don't have too much testosterone. Testosterone = Trump

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't exactly think testosterone when I think of Trump, but I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

• Dw, I'm eliminating em

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. I dont like childrens music.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a produced in a factory

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not against anything which destroys faggot 1Ds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think boybands have a chance at coming back you know with this one direction hype.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boy bands are my meth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and adolescents should take steroids too so they can grow up to be meat head, jock douche bags.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys listen to Boy Bands? Not around here they don't. Must be boys in Commiefornia.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

They don't here either.

Also, remember, the fan base of boy bands averages about 11-12 years old.