I saw a woman having sex with a dog on the internet, what is wrong with these people?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I discovered this phenomenon on the net few months ago and felt sick from it too. Basically the reasons for these girls are:

1) Pets won't cheat on them
    2) They won't get them pregnant
    3) They aren't afraid to get what they want from her unlike nice guys
    4) They are better than vibrators or dildos, because they are living beings.
    5) Pet's can't give them STDs

It's a sad world we live in. Some girls would fuck a cute dog but not an unattractive man with no social status.

It's funny because a typical average guy exhibits those qualities too, not that they will have to many options to cheat on her.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 16

• believe it or not it's more common than most would think
    10 states have no laws against it (NV, TX, NM, OH, TX, VT, WV, and WY while NJ and NH have laws under review).

Also legal or at least not illegal in a handful of countries including brazil, finlnd, mexico, romania and thailand where they have no law against it

Germany says it's legal as long as the animal isn't forced... so if the animal consents it's cool (but essentially that makes it illegal)
    Hungary says it's legal as long as the animal isn't hurt

• Zoophilic - people have sex with dog!.. Horses,.. Snake ( first video I saw in dad's mobile this guy was ramming gently a female anaconda) pigs!.. Hey its humanity that why they brought psychology!.. First time I saw this stuff I was like 16 and I started research and by 17 I knew!.. It all..
    Necrophilia - Sex with dead body!.. Not sure but I can along this term studying about ' aghori' sages!.. In India..
    Their interesting ritual I found out when I scouted in the local community you will be amazed to listen - " in a graveyard they collect and to be an accomplished aghori sage, you need to be a cannibal and consume some part of carcasses (fresh carcass), then you need to have to have sex I mean successfully mate with a dead corpse of a female ( the other check that if that person truly succeeded in embracing the God in the dirt and has archive and embrace the filth) one the apprentice sage has successfully mated with corpse they cut the uterus and check for semen.
    During the this whole Necrophilia thing these guys are beating drums and encouraging and enchanting quotes and mantra for of their God,.. The God of universal apocalypse ' The shiva' '...

I know my opinion will be banned but it's a rare truth in human society one needs to know and be aware of and stay away and safe from it..

• Translation: I searched for dog porn and am turned on by it and I am confused. i feel guilty for liking something i know is bad so ill post a random anon post like this.

• I don't know but I am sorry that you had to discover such stuff

• I saw a woman blow a horse on the internet, courtesy my perv cousin. It was like watching a train wreck though, so I did and whoa.

Are you referring to Linda Lovelace being fucked by a dog? That was a real long time ago

• That's it? I've seen worse

• thats nothing, some years ago i saw a girls having sex with horses.
    no wonder this word is doomed

• What the fuck hell?

• They dont want babies and std's i guess.

• Great. Even dogs are more attractive to women than I am.

• Oh.. You just saw it? :D There are even videos woman having sex with a horse lol.

• That's f**king disgusting.

• When the planet Neptune interacts with the moon. Strange things happen

• They are Pervert who take dogs/horse/donkeys cocks

• No one accidentally sees bestiality online. You looked for it. You found it. You might as well ask what the heck is wrong with you?

• This isn't a new think having adult fun with animals.
    Been going on for years