Is it time to completely move on from University and never go back there?

I was doing well. High B+ in my major (business). However, something happened and I started being super-careless to the extent where I failed a term. I took two years off.

One of my years was a nightmare. Not studying for exams, coming late on exam day, I was so... silly.

I did better in 4th year but not that well. Recently some of my peers were treating me badly. I was always treated well by the school and I am thankful for that, but really... did I deserve that nice treatment? Sometimes I ask myself that.

I feel sad I did badly. Sad that others did better. Sad that I lied to myself that people respected me when in fact they were probably laughing at me. I don't think I should go back there as alumni

3mo I almost feel as though... this University is not mine anymore.

Which is a terrible thing for alumni to feel

What Guys Said 2

• Did you actually pass and get a degree? If not you should go back and finish.

• If you have a degree then dont go back. If you dont have it go back because its important to have it.

I do.

I meant is it time to forget about school as in don't go back as alumni etc

What Girls Said 0