I'm a INFJ-T, and an Aquarius.
Four strange things about me are:
The color orange bothers me sometimes for some reason. Makes me angry.
I can’t stand the sound of beat boxing, it makes me very uncomfortable, and I have to close my eyes and cover my ears whenever this one beatboxing Detroit commercial comes on. If I don’t it makes me feel like I’m gonna panic.
I also kind of associate everything with colors - sounds, emotions, people. They all have a color attached to them in my head.
Words that have certain letters all in the same word bother me. Like words with y, r, o, x in them at the same time.
What personality type are you, what star sign, and what are four strange things about you?
I'm a INFJ-T, and an Aquarius.
What Guys Said 13
ENFJ-A or something
I am Aries.
1) I can't just stand still while brushing my teeth, I walk around, do stuff, dance, ...
2) I talk to myself sometimes
3) I put down my fork and knife when eating
4) I am a lucid dreamer and remember my dreams usually1
INFP - Introverted, shy, dreamer
Four weird things about me:
I always imagine myself in scenarios where people might be watching me and it affects my actions and moods (ex: I start playing music loud while I'm alone and wonder "what if this happened by accident in class?" and then I turn it down and wonder why I just did that).
I feel that I imagine a life with superpowers way more than a normal person.
I'm obsessed with washing my hands.
If there is a sauce leftover on a dish I just ate, I lick it all off.
Whenever someone talks about anything I imagine it instinctively.
I like milk products
It pisses me off when I am sky gazing and I call locate all but one star of a constellation.
I always say no homo after male contact. Jk. Sometimes I don't when I lyk it.1
I like clingy crazy girls
I have been hurt more than lots of people and still treat people better XD
I have no addictions or instinct of life
I'm not afraid of death only experiencing a slow and painful one 0301
I got EFNJ A and I'm a Scorpio, but I don't put much stock in either.
The strangest thing about me is sometimes I get this, almost memory, but more of a feeling. It's of something I really don't like but I can never figure out what it is. It has a bit of a metal taste to it, like acidic. It's always the same feeling or memory or whatever it is and no matter how hard I think about it, trying to figure out what it is, I just can't.1
im a shy introvert.
strange things about me are: can't tell because i won't end writing, lol
and my star is virgo1
I am Taurus, favorite color is Red. I can't stand to cuckolds.1
Don't know the first question but cancer in western apparently. Gemini in Vedic. I try to learn astrology actually. As first fact. Second is I can't wait to be 21. Third is I like blue. Fourth is I'm actually pretty smart1
I'm an introvert, I'm a cancer, I like listening to anime music, I like transformers, I want my first girlfriend badly, I'm pretty smart0
What Girls Said 13
No comment on Personality Type.
Star Sign - Leo (Was the 12th).
Four Strange things:
I don't have a favorite color. Blue and Red I favor more.. but not a favorite
My hair changes from dark brunette to blonde in the summer and then back in the winder
My eyes change color. Brown, hazel, tinted/mixed of some colors, rarely green, and maybe a handful of times they've been either a bright blue or been blue/grey.
I despise when my routine gets messed up or interrupted. I'm almost OCD about it. - Almost
1. I'm an ISFJ.
2. Scorpio here.
3a. I like to eat certain things in even numbers.
3b. I have webbed toes.
3c. I talk to myself to try to understand things better. It's my way of working through everything at times.
3d. I'm an introvert, but people assume I'm an extrovert often.1
No idea what personality type I am.
I'm a Virgo.
1. After having a poo I get sleepy.
2. I hate hate hate the sound of fabric on brick. It sends shivers down my spine.
3. Egg and fish both give me stomach problems.
4. I hate butter on bread. Melted butter (like toast) is fine, but unmelted butter makes me retch.1
INFP Capricorn There's nothing strange about me, I'm pretty normal but:
-slushy snow in the streets is depressing
-I dislike royal blue
-I'm procrastinating at the moment
-I love the color brown on things
Also, my username has r and x in them, you must hate people named Roxy lmao1
I'm ENFP and an Aries (with Leo rising and Virgo moon)
I like to read tarot and love things like ouija boards and crystal balls etc but I'm a total skeptic.
Dogs are my favourite thing on the planet, I don't think there is anything better than dogs.
I talk to myself constantly!
I can't stand cotton wool. If it touches me I get grossed out and if someone rips it near me I want to be sick. The stuff literally makes me feel really angry or sick.1
1) I can't stand the sound of people popping joints or cracking their knuckles. It makes me nauseous.
2) I have an unfortunate preoccupation with theoretical issues and ideas which tends to make me procrastinate on doing things that actually matter in the moment.
3) I can't smell or eat mac and cheese without getting sick because I ate it so much as a kid.
4) I can't sleep without background noise. I have a fan in my bedroom to help me sleep.
Also, OP, you might want to look into synesthesia--it sounds like maybe you have that with the colours thing.1
Capricorn (I honestly think astrology is bullshit, but whatever)
1) I have the week-color form of grapheme-color synthestesia. In layman's terms, it means that I see the days of the week as colors. Every day is a different color, and they're always the same color.
2) I can't listen to the sound of porous plastic rubbing on hard plastic. I have to cover my ears or I start screaming or have to leave the room. I've never worked out exactly why I react that way to that specific sound, but the rest of my family is fine around it.
3) If I stand up or sit up too fast, my vision goes pitch black. As a result, whenever I'm, say, on a ride, like I was at Disney a few days ago, and it's pitch black and I can't see anything, I panic.
4) If I mess something up, or break something, or do something that might make someone mad, I automatically want to run and hide, and if I can't run I get upset and frightened, which makes me want to run more, continuing the cycle until someone calms me down or I manage to run.0
The four things that bother me:
1. When people lie to me
2. Feeling stuck in life
4. Disrespect / when people don't appreciate me as a person
The strangest thing about me is that the smell of buses make me sick.1
* I love pickles
* I'm really attracted to the way someone smells
* I'm scared of the ocean
* I can twist my rist all the way around on both arms1
I'm a shy person but once I get to know you, I'm very talkative. I'm Leo. I like to imagine my own funeral, I find men 30 years older than me very attractive, I love scratching my feet and when I was younger I used to read 40 books at a time1
I don't remember mine : /0
INTP and Taurus :)
1: It annoys me that only the q in the word queue is pronounced
2: I couldn't think of anything else1
I'm not sure what my personality type is, I'm a leo and
1. I'm obsessed with the smell of laundry detergent
2. Those moments in movies where that person talks in front of everyone makes me cringe and I have no idea why
3. I blow air on everything before I eat it out of habit
4. I bite my thumb knuckle whenever I'm angry or in physical pain0