Do you play video games and what kind and how much?

I do but very minimal, maybe a handful of times in a year. I play Mario, Snoopy, puzzle fighter.

• Yes I do
    78% (14)88% (30)85% (44)Vote
  • No I don't
    22% (4)12% (4)15% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I play them every day, my favorites are fighting games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Soul Calibur, King Of Fighters etc.
    I also like RPG, Point & Click Adventures, Horror Survival and Strategy games.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I play a lot of video games! I used to play old Atari games, Namco games. And in the 90's the original Pok√©mon, a few of PS1 games. Some ps2 games. So much I can't even get to them all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Most of the time it's just older FPS games like Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, etc. , because they all have good MOD support for their PC versions. As many free new levels, and various other modifications for them from here: http://www.moddb.com

I also had played Tomb Raider the 2013 reboot version.

Other than that some of the older Mortal Kombat games, although I had played Mortal Kombat X a few times here and there at a friend's house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much lately but if I do, I like turn-based tactical games: strategy and tactical RPG kind of stuff.

One of my all-time favorites is X-Com.

gamervets.com/.../x-com-ufo-defense.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Cool Have you played xcom 2?

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Dim_121 Haven't tried that one. Been a while since I played any games -- always feel kind of reluctant lately since if I get too engaged, I'm like, "What am I doing with myself?"

• 3mo

Lol I know that feeling but it beats just watching TV.

• Generally about once a day. I usually play supreme commander planetary annihalation xcom 2 I still have not been able to beat it. Castle story FTL spelunky red faction supersmashbros...

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to play a lot but now not as much anymore, but still very much interested in the topic.

I still play a lot of games, but I don't play them for long... why I don't buy many full price games anymore. I wait for sales and play a lot of smaller indie games. Doesn't matter as much if I play it only for 4 hours if I paid only 10-15€ to begin with

But my steam account has about 400 games and I own consoles too... so a lot to play haha

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do a lot, im waiting for "deus ex:mankind devided" this game is going to be hella awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • All day every day. lol Mostly games like the Legend of Zelda and Elder Scrolls series.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever game anymore these days, since I don't have the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot. action and adventure type games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. I like popular stuff. So I know I'm not wasting my time. Bioshock is my fav.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play video games every day, it's very enjoyable for me, and I usually enjoy most games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have better things to do with my life than waste it with mental masturbation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I do. I'm doing that right now actually. I play everyday.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't play videos games typically. Once in a blue moon, I'll play something with a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to play GTA when I lived with my parents. It was addictive. Now I don't have a PS anymore so nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya mainly RPGs, FPS, TPS, and RTS.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of RPGs, but I haven't been playing much these days -- too busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play much, but when I do i play RPGs

0|0
    0|0
  • I play rhythm games only.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I play about once every other month. I play on PC and PS4. Mostly Horror

0|0
    0|0