Will people judge me for "sleeping with the boss"?

Well I'm not literally sleeping with him, but we're dating. We actually met 2 months ago on tinder, which was about two weeks before I started my current.
So it's getting more serious now and he has been saying he wants to make it official. But that's easy for him to say he won't get judged for sleeping with the boss.

He says we have to tell people at some point and what other people think doesn't matter. Professionally only what he and this two partners think matters and they already know about us.
But again easy for him to say, he's the boss no one will talk badly about him. It's different for him working with other people at the firm. But it matters to me what my colleagues think and I don't see why we have to make it official?
It's not like we're hiding. We do everything normal couples do, just at work I pretend like I don't know him.

Tbh I haven't even told my parents, because well I'm dating someone 13 years older who is also my boss. I can already hear them judging me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I guess that never looks good even though you're not doing it to get a raise or special treatment people will still look at it in that way so unless it comes out just keep it professional at work

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably will. But it shouldn't matter if he's not showing favouritism and he's being fair

What Guys Said 3

• Lol... yeah but probably not to your face.

• Yes, they will judge you. People will talk about him.. and you, behind your backs. Bad move. Never mess around at work.

• Never date co workers... especially bosses.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, they will.
    They may not tell you face to face, but they will talk about you. 😊

• you fucking gold digging whore.