How often do you get what you want?

Whatever you want, do you often get it? or no?

• 75-100% of the time i get what i want
  • 50-74% I get what i want
  • 49-25% I get what i want
  • 1-24% i get what I want
  • I never seem to get what i want :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I get the things that I need or ask for, but I can't get the few things I truly want. For example, I only go clothes shopping once a year, but when we go my mom tries to get me more than I want to. A few days I made a list of everything I need for the year, and she went out and bought those things. That's the same for food. In the past, I didn't have a say in what foods she buys, but now I can make a list and she will get those things.

Even though I do get the things I need (healthy foods and clothes), there will always be something I want and can never get. One of those wants is a "whole family." I want to feel like my family is whole, instead of just bits and pieces of what we could be. I want my dad, uncles, aunts, grandmas, and grandpas back. I want a sister who doesn't act like a b*tch. I want a mom who can understand how I feel and support me rather than yell at me. That has always been my only desire, and I will NEVER get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always went after what I want. A few were easy, most weren't so easy but it was never as impossible as I thought it would be. With the exception of love of course.

What Girls Said 29

• I'm at about 300%.

I pretty much get what I put my mind to getting -- and, two times out of three, by the time I get thing X that I want (ed), I've already moved on to wanting other things Y and Z. #adhdgirl
    So that's about 3 gets per 1 want.
    <3

• Ooohhh often enough, @Toad-1, often enough. I'm persuasive.

• Option B. I don't want that much stuff and even if I do, I get a great price on it or they give it to me for free if I purchase something with it lol

• Hmmm, today I had a few yeses... Today it was a 90% because of my luck.
    Besides that, maybe 60% of the time. (I have food, shelter, etc but a billion dollars has yet to be placed in my bank account :'o maybe next Christmas...)

• All the time!

• 90%+ of the time.
    I am not saying it in an arrogant way.
    Lately I have been realizing just how blessed I am.

• Eh, maybe 50%.

• I never get things I REALLY want. I get things that I could do without or substitute for something else easily.

• 20% I guess 😅

• it depends sometimes 50% or just 25%

• When I want something, I work until I can get it/afford it. It might take time, but I always get what I want.

• Depends, if it's a dude I'm interested so far I'm at 100%.

With anything else not so much.

• I'd say about 60% of the time. I don't tend to want a whole lot, and the things I do want are usually more of a necessity than something extra. But I can make compromises.

• About 50% of the time.

• Maybe half the time.

• 96.67%.

• always get what I want.

• If I can afford it I do.

• Like 80% of the time

• I'm not a millionaire yet. So around 40%

• Not that often.

• Bout 50 I guess. Mostly due to the fact I never ask for what I want.

• I work for what I want so I get it most of the time

• I get what I want when I push for it but I don't usually push for it. I'm pretty Type B chill.

• 50-60% times

• 75℅~100%

so whats your secret? how do you get what you want?

I don't ask for things too much , only when I really crave or need something. My father is pretty loaded with cash , and I ask for maybe $500-$1000 at a time when I have a very good reason maybe around once or twice a month and keep persisting to make anyone know that I'm serious and that it is imminent but not too much like a psychopath , but nicely and pathetic. With people in general , Im honest from the get go with myself and them, and I just qualify. They see me as nice and intelligent (not everyone). I barely ask people for things as I'm rather considered independent... so my chances are higher. Try speaking to people like you're a supervisor or CEO

• Lol I almost always get what I want

• When I work hard, I get what I want.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 9

• Thanks for A2A!

[Voted A] Almost every time.

I'm rich enough to buy anything I want. Since childhood, I've got everything I pointed my finger at from my parents. They gave me (and are still giving me) every kind of happiness. Whether it's a new console, games, gadgets, machines, expensive clothes, dietary supplements or even VIP access (thanks to my grandpa), I get anything I want.

But I didn't make myself materialistic. My parents adore me for not asking too much and reasonably. I'm down to earth. I want what I "need". You are a human, there's no end of lust for more. It's in our nature. We can never get enough. But I have controlled myself.

Three things I still don't have (or didn't get on demand) are
    1. Sports car
    2. Dreams job
    3. Sex on demand. Or my crushes.

1. I'll earn it. I have a bank balance to buy it. But that's inherited. I have a target in life to earn that much money to buy it myself.
    2. Working hard. Some day, I'll be holding revered credentials.
    3. Well, what can I do about that? I can only hope lol.

• Depends on how bad I want it. I've found out in my life that things that i really want, I tend not to get, like when i really want it. But if its just a goof like i don't want it but it would be fun to have or just to see if i can get it... i tend to get it almost 100% of the time.
    So obviously, i live my life like i want nothing. and when i started that, i started getting a lot more stuff than i used to get. I guess there is something to be said about that nonchalance factor.
    Happens with everything especially girls..

• 1-24% i get what I want.

• Bout 50/50

• like less than 50%

• I always get what I want. I make sure of that.

• Not as much as I'd like.

• I'm a determined man!!! It might not be when I want it. But I do usually get what I want. I'm a very patient man aswell.

Sometime timing is everything mate.

• almost always