Drugs? Do? Did? Will never? Might do it?

Any kinds of drugs from weed to heroine.
You can add details and explain why and/or what you take/took/want to try, at what age you started etc..

I'm just wondering Drugs ? Do ? Did ? Will never ? Might do it ???

• I often take drugs
  • I rarely take drugs
  • I never took drugs but I consider doing it
  • I never took drugs and will never do it

Most Helpful Guy

• Drugs are great! Just be smart about it, and don't get into drugs when you're a kid.
    Caffeine is about all I do with much frequency now, though nicotine is nice occasionally, as is alcohol and marijuana. Psilocybin is great if you know what you're getting in to and know how to trip responsibly, same goes for LSD.
    I personally have no interest in the booger sugar (mostly because I know I'd like it) and heroin and other downers are of zero interest to me and I would suggest avoiding completely.
    But yeah, drugs aren't inherently bad. Irresponsible use, addiction, and not knowing what you're getting are the dangerous aspects...

completely agree with you !

I'd probably use coke a lot (it's awesome, I'm not gonna lie) but the comedown sucks, you literally feel like shit. Plus if you use it too much it can cause you to be at risk of cardiac arrest and will damage your olfactory glands

@pooper89 Yeah I've heard enough from people who have gone down that road to know that it's not worth it. Hell, I've tried adderall a few times but won't any more because it was so good. I know I've got an addictive personality, and something that good (super focused and productive, going like a million miles an hour) would snowball into a major problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• I smoked weed for the first time at 14 and never really took to it at the time. It wasn't until I was 16 that I tried any "harder" hitting stuff, I became friends with a group of people through a guy I liked, they were pretty experienced and every weekend we'd party.

Not long before my 17th I decided to try MDMA, but I had no idea about dosages or how often to top yourself up, and ended up having a bad trip. After that I did my research and every other time it was great.

We did experiment with other highs, mostly Mephedrone or cocaine. I never took to either and only tried them a handful of times, I didn't like having to sniff, I preferred smoking or pills, I did gum them every once and a while. I also drank and smoked a lot, which I feel honestly had worse affects on me in the long run. At a festival I also tried magic mushrooms and acid but never did again. I never did heroin either- there was kind of an unspoken rule.

At the time I thought it was amazing. Now I think about how dumb and naive I was, and lucky. A lot of my friends dropped out of college, a lot became addicted, and a few became dealers.

Honestly Lovelinefan summed it up best. "Drugs are great! Just be smart about it, and don't get into drugs when you're a kid." "Irresponsible use, addiction and not knowing what you're getting are the dangerous aspects" - this is SO true. Half the time I didn't know where my drugs were coming from and I didn't even think that what I paid for could possibly be something else, a lot of people I knew also went into debt, they'd be high and want more mephedrone but they wouldn't have the cash on them so they'd promise they'd pay the next day and that would be fine because 'we were all friends', but then they'd wake up and not even remember agreeing to the sale. It's honestly all about responsible use, and in your teens you're definitely not responsible or mature enough.

Nowadays? I drink coffee every morning and drink alcohol every other weekend, and when I think my boyfriends not looking I might indulge in the occasional nicotine fix. Beyond that I take the pill and the occasional paracetamol or ibuprofen. Though I do have fond memories of ecstasy- it's a tricky one, so easy to abuse, because almost everyone loves the feeling it gives you.

What Guys Said 18

• Currently, I don't do any drugs whatsoever. No illegal drugs, no alcohol, no nicotine, not even caffeine (I hate coffee and I'm not a big fan of sodas). However, I'm not a moral apostle. Politically, I'm for the legalization of all drugs. I just happen to personally not really be into anything drug-related that much. I don't like the taste of alcohol and I hate the taste of cigarettes and cigars. I did smoke cannabis for a couple of years but only very moderately (5-10 times a year). It was lots of fun in the beginning but after some years I didn't feel anything anymore and it became boring, so I quit.
    Drugs that I would like to try some time are: LSD (this one the most), magic mushrooms and Heroin/Opium. I am really not an addictive person when it comes to drugs, so that's why I wouldn't worry too much about any of these. It would be just a one-time experience. I would also be interested in Ecstasy but the thing is that I hate partying in nightclubs, so I'd just take it at home or out in the nature and that'd probably be really boring ;-). That's why I'm more of an LSD-person.

However, the biggest problem in my case is availability. Although my country is pretty liberal when it comes to drugs, it's extremely hard to get them. I wouldn't even know where to look. Some poverty-related drugs that are big in the US (such as Crack or Crystal) don't even exist in Switzerland.
    LSD was invented by a Swiss guy and my parents' generation thanked him for that but nowadays, I think people don't care about it anymore.

interesting
      as you know I'm Swiss too and I don't agree with you about the drugs. its super easy and quick to have drugs in Switzerland (in big cities)

Don't think*

I didn't know you were also Swiss (maybe I knew but forgot). Really? I live in a big city and I have no idea where to find drugs. Even decent-quality weed was always a challenge to optain. Maybe I'm just too innocent. Like I said, I never go to parties or nightclubs, so I don't know anyone in that kind of milieu. People always tell me "it's so easy to get drugs in big cities" but I never see anyone standing around selling drugs. Like, when I go out for dinner or when I go to the movies, there's no guy standing at the entrance asking me if I'm interested in buying some LSD. It might sound stupid but I really wonder where people supposedly see all these dealers.

As for LSD: I guess you could find it somewhere but quality is a big concern to me. I would never buy LSD from some random dude who might have cut it with god knows what. I would only get it from someone whom I can trust. Unfortunately, there's no such person around...

• Drugs are dumb. When I was in the 7th grade, I knew this kid who was always selling something. I used to see him and say "What ya selling today Izzy?"

And it was everything from shrooms to weed and entire bricks of cocaine. Like what you see in a movie bricks.

I tried it once. Again this was 7th grade and it was my first time seeing him with it my friend was very skeptical but I knew I could control myself so I told him I wanted to check it out. He pulled out a knife and got some on the tip. Told me to rub it in my gums. My mouth went numb. Then I snorted a very small amount.

When I got a little older, I started selling pot. I used to sell to these people who lived in basically a drug house. There was this girl there. She woulda been really hot if she weren't such a disgustingly lose woman. I mean, there's being someone who has a lot of sex and there's someone who practically gives it away.

She used to confide in me and tell me about how her father died and her mother started doing drugs which opened her up to them. She was supposed to have an easy, middle class white-girl life and she started hanging out with a bunch of morons who told her there was nothing wrong with being a stripper and a boyfriend who after hearing about her aspirations to become a model, convinced her to get a ton of tattoos.

People who I went to highschool with. . . people who I went to middle school with ended up living in that house. And I live in a fairly well to do area, meaning most people there came from families with money.

And there are so many young people who don't see anything wrong with that. They come up with excuses and reasons to keep doing what they're doing because the truth is, they don't want to admit they have a problem. They feel like admitting the problem means coming to the realization they have failed at life. But it's not like that. Even that beautiful girl who did all those drugs and fucked all those men can turn it all around. With enough time, her face will regain it's color, her cuts will heal. Eat some real food and you won't be constantly exhausted and weak. She has a great personality like I'm sure many others like her do.

I never had much of an interest in doing drugs, I simply saw an opportunity to make my life suck a little less by selling them and I saw first hand what they did to people. Just see them for what they are, a waste of money.

• Only weed- not really into drugs or alcohol anymore.

Ate a weed cookie before I left for work 2 years ago. Went blind on the train for 10 minutes. Apparently this can happen if too much thc hits your brain when there isn't enough oxygen... didn't make it to work that day.

• I don't want to take drugs.

• I drink caffeine and I smoked like a few puffs of a cigarette once lol I didn't like it I started choking a lot.

• I have an addictive personality. I've done "light" drugs a few times but I know what would happen if I continued. What about you @leoon?

Ps. My girl smokes a bit and that's totally fine with me.

It was always an enhancer for me. Enhanced everything. That was good. Too good sometimes.

True.

• I rarely use drugs and if I do, they're doctor-prescribed pills.

• Straight edge over here.
    But, when I'm in my late 60's or 70's I did always want to try acid. So maybe then, who knows. 🙄

• Never have, never will.

• I will never do drugs.

• Never have never will.

• I smoked weed 3 times when I was younger but I never got high. Tbh it was a waste of money.

• No never I use any drugs..

• I used to take quite a bit when I was younger. An amazing group of friends. Stuff like acid, mushrooms, pcp was when I was younger. Then it was speed, coke mostly. And of course weed. Had some wicked times but now I moved past it many years ago

• There's no voting option for "Used to take drugs, but gave them up."

Yes true I completely forgot... sorry guys

I was quite the pot head in high school. Smoked in the bathroom and went to class stoned. Cocaine was okay, but too expensive and not worth it to me. I hated uppers. Downers were worthless. Fighting off sleep just wasn't fun. Opiates were the exception to that. LSD was pretty interesting. Mushrooms never did it for me. Can't think of anything else. But I'll end with: Drugs are bad. Just say 'No.'

• never took an illegal drug and never will

• I'm not into that stuff!! But the girl I love recently began loving weed. So I've tried and now semi pretend to be into that crap because of her.

I'm an idiot :).

You shouldn't do something you don't like to do. I'm sure she won't be mad at you if you stop smoking with her.
      But I know that hanging out with someone that smokes can be annoying if you don't smoke too.

Haha, well not mad! But just bored!! She's the get bored easily type if she doesn't get her way. So I can just imagine how distant she's become once I stopped.

It's like lose lose mate :(

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• I do weed and alcohol (if you consider it drug) very often. I smoke tobacco but not as much maybe four or five cigarettes for week. I do harder drugs as well but less often.

• I've never taken drugs and I never will. I will also never smoke. If it messes with your health or mind in some negative way, I will not take/do it.

• I've smoked weed but it's been a while. I'm sure I'll do it again in the future. I don't believe I have an addictive personality, I have a lot of self control so I'm fine with just weed.

• I've done blow but that's the hardest stuff I've done. I've also done mdma as well as shrooms. But that's it.

• I've never done drugs and I never will.

• Never have, never will.

• Been there done that. I was a high school kid who went to raves a lot. Young and dumb. 👎🏻

• tried ecstasy once.
    what a mistake that was.

Why? What was your experience with it?

@Rawrzz i get happy when i drink shochu. i like real happiness though i get so giddy

It cannot be compared.

• Will not and have not

• I've smoked pot twice but I'll never do it again.

• Does pot and alcohol count because that's all I'd ever do.

• The only thing I do often is weed. I've tried lsd, poppers, mdma and cocaine. I think that's it (at least I can't remember anything else right now). I've only taken those a few times.

• Never have and never will.

• Never done them, don't think I ever will.

• I used to smoke lots of weed

• tried a cigarette in HS didn't like the way it smells in my mouth and my fingers. that was that.
    tried alcohol in college, no tolerance. that was that.
    my ex. has an addictive personality. he smokes weed, does coke (don't know how often), a functional drunk... but a good guy at heart.
    I tried weed with him a few times when i was stressed out with my job, never got into it but love the smell of it.
    now i am taking some pain med (can be sold as street drug), can't wait to get rid of them.

• I've tried weed once in my life.

• weed almost everyday and coke extasis and acid for parties