Can you do every fatality, babality, friendship, finishing move, and stage fatality in every Mortal Kombat game?

Honestly too, No one button cheat coders.

• Yes, I'm a GrandmasterCan you do every fatality, babality, friendship, finishing move, and stage fatality in every Mortal Kombat game?
    0% (0)25% (1)12% (1)Vote
  • No, I suck.Can you do every fatality, babality, friendship, finishing move, and stage fatality in every Mortal Kombat game?
    100% (4)75% (3)88% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really want to I could, since all it really takes is rote mastery and practice and memorization. But I don't own every single MK game so I wouldn't be able to do it simply because of that, I just don't own every single MK game or "every single version" of "every MK game". I only own the older games like MK2, MK3, and MK Trilogy. The rest I had only play at a friend's place.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I know I have strong memories of MK2 since it's always been my favorite, for some reason I never really liked the original all that much so I just never bothered with it other than the Gameboy version of that game since Goro was playable on the original Gameboy version of the first MK.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Arcade version of Mortal Kombat II, in particular. I still remember that Jax, Mileena and Liu Kang players easily dominated majority of the player vs player matches as Jax's "Unblockable" Ground Pound can easily PWN those n00bz.

Mileena has a really uber-broken projectiles that can be cheaply spammed and abused over and over in mid-air.

Think Liu Kang had a similar effect with the Bike Kick spam or something also, but he was also broken if played right.

And the common thing they all had was all button charged-based specials that were broken if abused right.

• 3mo

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2