Can you do every fatality, babality, friendship, finishing move, and stage fatality in every Mortal Kombat game?

Honestly too, No one button cheat coders.

• Yes, I'm a GrandmasterCan you do every fatality, babality, friendship, finishing move, and stage fatality in every Mortal Kombat game?
  • No, I suck.Can you do every fatality, babality, friendship, finishing move, and stage fatality in every Mortal Kombat game?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really want to I could, since all it really takes is rote mastery and practice and memorization. But I don't own every single MK game so I wouldn't be able to do it simply because of that, I just don't own every single MK game or "every single version" of "every MK game". I only own the older games like MK2, MK3, and MK Trilogy. The rest I had only play at a friend's place.

I know I have strong memories of MK2 since it's always been my favorite, for some reason I never really liked the original all that much so I just never bothered with it other than the Gameboy version of that game since Goro was playable on the original Gameboy version of the first MK.

Arcade version of Mortal Kombat II, in particular. I still remember that Jax, Mileena and Liu Kang players easily dominated majority of the player vs player matches as Jax's "Unblockable" Ground Pound can easily PWN those n00bz.

Mileena has a really uber-broken projectiles that can be cheaply spammed and abused over and over in mid-air.

Think Liu Kang had a similar effect with the Bike Kick spam or something also, but he was also broken if played right.

And the common thing they all had was all button charged-based specials that were broken if abused right.

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2