When you think SEGA, what image or images immediately pops into your mind?

Just to get an idea on what people think about when they think of Sega.

3mo Yay im guru now! i can ask 4 questions a day!

Most Helpful Girl

• My childhood.
    I was lucky for a Brit. I grew up with a computer; even better a laptop! My dad was allowed to keep his out laptop and put games on for us children. Less impressive for my older brothers but I had a computer from about 2 in the house. (4 siblings, 10 years between me and the oldest)

Sega and others remind me of sitting in the kitchen with my dad. Helping with dinner and playing Sonic while my brothers watched adult films that scared me (tried in the past. Hated them. Strongly don't advise watching terminator aged 5)
    Me and my dad chilled together instead. You know. If he wanted to spend time with me. It was more I was with him.

Got the wrong idea when you said Adult Films. I thought, and you're dad was ok/knew about this?

Yes. My parents were relaxed when it came to films. I saw the Terminator when I was 5 and terrified every since

Thanks for MH!

But no, adult films is not porn, just older than I was. My oldest brother is 10 years older than me so films and things could be tricky. We balanced it by compromising. My brothers used to give me hugs with Disney and I watched most films with them but if it was anything "scary" I sat with my dad in the kitchen. My mum stayed with the 4 boys.
      My childhood is quite hazy, especially with my parents, but my dad basically just made sure I didn't do anything silly. My mother had massively disciplined all of us and all I did was sit in the corner. I wasn't a tricky child.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 28

• Sonic The Hedgehog, although I don't really play it at all.

Also, I remember them for the Streets Of Rage series, Golden Axe series.

The Sega Genesis and Game Gear and the Dreamcast game console systems.

And also for their involvement in Aliens Colonial Marines as publisher, as I had played that game also despite it was a complete fucking disaster.

• Sonic and that little joystick controller thing that plugged into the TV. My cousin owned it and he had this speech problem. I felt bad for him but it got better and better and now he's pretty normal. . . for a gamer lol. These were great times and the SEGA logo summons memories that get me misty-eyed.

• that symbol up top... the SE-GA jingle when you started up a sega game, sonic the hedgehog... and now more recently the Total war series.

• Seeeeegaaaaaa!

I loved Sega all through the 16 bit era. They threw it in my face with the Saturn and 32X, and then gave us the last great old school games console with the Dreamcast.

• Computer games, that's all I remember. I never had a Sega.

• I've never had much to do with Sega, but they make me remember the Dreamcast, Sonic (of course) and the Total War series

• another world aka out of this world
    sonic the hedgehog
    ecco the dolphin
    mortal kombat
    street fighter
    jurassic park
    robocop vs the terminator

• Sonic the hedgehog and eggman.
    Maybe shinobe and streets of rage. Alex Kidd

• My favourite game series and character of all time, Sonic the Hedgehog. The is his middle name ya know, but you're too slow!

• Sonic, and Ecco the Dolphin

• Sega Genesis and Sonic. First two things that pop in my head.

• Sonic the Hedgehog

• The Dork Age from the mid to late noughties.

• My old childhood friend Derek who had a Sega console.

• The classic games with it like jed judge or the mortal kombat games.

• Sega Bass Fishing and then Sonic

• Gunstar Heroes

• Sonic, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast

• Phantasy star III and xmen and a few other genesis games

• Hatsune miku

• Shining Force, Streets of Rage, and Golden Axe.

• Sunset Riders

• SEEEGAAAA !

• Alex the kid

• Sanik, what else

• Sonic the hedgehog

• the sega building in akihabara japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu80RRmrIIA