Compassion or Pity, which is it?

There's this stray cat my mom unfortunately took in. The worst part is that the thing is fucking pregnant. Looking at the thing just makes me sick to my stomach, just like girls who get pregnant in highschool and middle school these days. Even more when it comes back begging for food, meowing and shit looking like garfield's fat twin.

I just saw the thing scraping for scraps out of an empty can she ate earlier today so I opened up another can and gave it to her.

I can't tell if i'm feeding the thing out of compassion or pity, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• You may not like the idea of having that cat in your house, but you nay have saved its life. A car could have run her over, taking the lives of not only one cat, but several. That cat may be very grateful to you, even though you don't like the whole idea... I think you are being very mean, & it brings tears to my eyes about what is going on in your head with regards to an innocent animal. They don't bear ANY ill feelings towards humans, no matter how poor they are treated. They are incapable of hating & much more driven by fear of people than anything else. It's an animal, it's not like she was blessed with a brain to say no to breeding. That is the only unconditional love that you will EVER get that will never judge you, look down upon you, or disappoint you. She was sent to you for a reason, so don't be such an asshole about it. Otherwise, give it to a girl friend who can love it, nurture it, & take care of it the way it deserves to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stupidity really if that cat died today you don't have to feed it anymore but if it has babies you will now have 6 or 7 cats begging at your door and next year 36 ro 49 cats and the year after that 216 to 343 cats that's how fast cats reproduce and someone from animal control will have to spend your tax money to find and kill all these cats so the logical is to let that cat die today

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I would have to say its pitty from what youve described

• I think it's both!